Why the poochie lip... we're back in 1st Place on Sunday (2 Viewers)

I like Chicago versus Tampa. Like them alot. TB struggles against teams with great front 7's- ala SF and Det, who can make them one dimensional. On defense, yesterday aside they have struggled against the run (22nd overall coming in) and it wouldn't shock me to see Forte have some success on the ground and in the air.

Tampa has a tough stretch ahead of them, for sure. Besides the rematch with the Saints they have that three games stretch we started with (GB, Hou, Chi) and they could easily go 0-3. Also games against Dallas, @ Tennessee, and @ Atlanta remaining. Tampa is probably more likely to go 8-8 than to surpass ten wins.

The main thing for us is we need to be sure to pay them back in three weeks. Kinda sucks we have them coming off of their bye, but we cannot afford to drop both games to them- particularly when the next tilt is at home.

I truly think the Falcons- as bad as they have looked- are still our biggest threat to the division. Those guys still need to catch some losses.

I like Chicago versus Tampa. Like them alot. TB struggles against teams with great front 7's- ala SF and Det, who can make them one dimensional. On defense, yesterday aside they have struggled against the run (22nd overall coming in) and it wouldn't shock me to see Forte have some success on the ground and in the air.

Tampa has a tough stretch ahead of them, for sure. Besides the rematch with the Saints they have that three games stretch we started with (GB, Hou, Chi) and they could easily go 0-3. Also games against Dallas, @ Tennessee, and @ Atlanta remaining. Tampa is probably more likely to go 8-8 than to surpass ten wins.

The main thing for us is we need to be sure to pay them back in three weeks. Kinda sucks we have them coming off of their bye, but we cannot afford to drop both games to them- particularly when the next tilt is at home.

I truly think the Falcons- as bad as they have looked- are still our biggest threat to the division. Those guys still need to catch some losses.

Falcons don't match up well against Detroit. Thier o-line will get eaten alive much like in the Bears game.

The Bears win can be see as an aberration. The vikings are a terrible time, so any dominate win over them shouldn't be taken with a lot of crediltly. Thier o-line is still terribad, and their defense has been inconsistent. It will be a close game.

Again this thread illustrates why I rarely talk about football outside of SR, and give the floor to more knowledgeable members. :hihi:

Again this thread illustrates why I rarely talk about football outside of SR, and give the floor to more knowledgeable members. :hihi:

Well maybe I got a little lucky with the Chicago call. Or maybe I didn't. :mwink:

If it is any consolation, I liked Det vs Atlanta as well (not as strongly as Chi vs TB). You were right about their DL, but they just didn't match ATL's intensity for most of the game. You could tell the Falcons were playing for their season and that Detroit's bubble had burst after the SF week.

ATL's DB's also played VERY well. Didn't see that either. They need to get that out of their system before week 10.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom