Will the New Orleans Knights/Crusaders slay the Eagles this Sunday? (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Ok so this isn't really about the game but rather the team introduction video and the one they played around the 4th quarter. For those who went to the first game, what did y'all think about the theme this year? I'm sure I was like most and was getting a knight/crusader vibe with them having the players with swords and stuff going in to battle to slay the Panther. Also the video about having a battle plan for emergency exiting and having fans prepared for war for the game.

I don't know, I sort of like it.

Also did anyone notice that they played the money chant song from Wolf of Wall Street lol imagine if the whole Dome beat on their chest and hummed it with the music.

I was pretty buzzed that first game, but I do recall everyone singing Margaritaville... i think...

I was pretty buzzed that first game, but I do recall everyone singing Margaritaville... i think...
I was surprised by that one. I remember it coming up as a topic here on the forum and most agreed that it didn't have a "pump up" feel. Was cool that they did it and I was okay with it because it was at the end of the 1st quarter. I can't imagine playing it later in the game when things might be close.

Ok so this isn't really about the game but rather the team introduction video and the one they played around the 4th quarter. For those who went to the first game, what did y'all think about the theme this year? I'm sure I was like most and was getting a knight/crusader vibe with them having the players with swords and stuff going in to battle to slay the Panther. Also the video about having a battle plan for emergency exiting and having fans prepared for war for the game.

I don't know, I sort of like it.

Also did anyone notice that they played the money chant song from Wolf of Wall Street lol imagine if the whole Dome beat on their chest and hummed it with the music.

I definitely appreciated the new intro decor, theme and video. I figured it has a at least something to do with it be "Caeser" Superdome but liked the idea of going into battle. Let's keep it rolling this Sunday!

New old school offense has the new kids scratching their heads...
The more games we play the more video our opponents have to plan a better gameplan.... waiting to see how we adjust when someone comes up with a good one...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom