will we see Jimmy Graham today (1 Viewer)

2 targets on the season....1 reception, 1 touchdown....but nah, let's not do that again we might accidentally look dominant.

So.....no we won't see Jimmy
This par for the season, when a player performs they are soon MIA.

This par for the season, when a player performs they are soon MIA.
He has performed this year? He has 1 catch for 8 yards and a TD in 7 active games. I don't call that performing.

Jimmy is flat out stealing from the Saints at this point. He should have never been signed to anything more than a 1 day contract to retire. He's been washed for 4 years now.

Just riddle me this! How does JG every week get a Veterans Day off on Wednesday, only to be inactive on Sundays!!!!

Remember that medical seizure episode he had around early Sept? I wonder if something is going on with him healthwise.

Jimmy is flat out stealing from the Saints at this point. He should have never been signed to anything more than a 1 day contract to retire. He's been washed for 4 years now.

“Stealing” is a little harsh. It’s not like he’s forcing the team to keep him on the roster and make him a 37 year old healthy scratch every week.

2 targets on the season....1 reception, 1 touchdown....but nah, let's not do that again we might accidentally look dominant.

So.....no we won't see Jimmy

No way man, our red zone offense is fine without this historically great red zone threat at a position group that’s contributed next to nothing this season.

Remember that medical seizure episode he had around early Sept? I wonder if something is going on with him healthwise.
That's the only reasonable explanation. He might not be able to get separation down field anymore but is Juan or Moreau really that better at jump balls in the endzone? It's not like we've had breakout performance from any of our full-time TEs. Moreau hasn't seen the light of day since dropping that endzone pass and Juan's performance has dropped significantly this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom