Would it be possible to start with a 0-7? (2 Viewers)

Mauricio

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't want to be the pessimist of the group, but I think this Sunday's game is the most important one in the next 3 months.

If we lose to the Panthers (I think we will win, by the way). But looking at the schedule, if we lose this first game I don't think it's unlikely that we'll start with a 0-7.
That would probably cost Dennis Allen's job before the halfway point of the season.

What do you think?

Hugs from Brazil
We can't wait for the NFL to arrive here this week

I don't want to be the pessimist of the group, but I think this Sunday's game is the most important one in the next 3 months.

If we lose to the Panthers (I think we will win, by the way). But looking at the schedule, if we lose this first game I don't think it's unlikely that we'll start with a 0-7.
That would probably cost Dennis Allen's job before the halfway point of the season.

What do you think?

Hugs from Brazil
So you think it's a good possibility we lose to 2 bottom 5 teams in the NFL in Carolina and Denver? I mean I guess anything is possible, but yes, if we lose those two games we should have a change at HC.

Any combination of record is *possible* for every team over whatever period you want to consider.

I find it entertaining to just watch the games and see what happens.

Saints are a middle of the pack team.

Predictions are usually based on when people arrive at camps to watch the Saints..

So let's say they have a bad practice.. media guys get information like "this team is terrible"

Then for the most part people take that and combine it with our off-season moves and go.. ok

Penning was terrible last time he played. They lost Peat so that's going to hurt, and they have a rookie left tackle. Offense will be bottom of the league..

Oh the defense looks older and they have a glaring weakness @ safety.. they will take a step back.

Ok Saints will be one of the worst teams this year.

But when it comes down to it.. no matter the team they can come close with their predictions but they can also be way off.

I want to see how we look before I say anything.

Last year when we committed to the run we actually weren't bad running.. this year we are in a scheme that promotes a heavier run.

It wears out the defense
It keeps your own defense off the field

So inevitably the most important thing right now.. is running the ball.. if we can run.. we won't lose that much.

If we cant.. we will lose a lot.

So you think it's a good possibility we lose to 2 bottom 5 teams in the NFL in Carolina and Denver? I mean I guess anything is possible, but yes, if we lose those two games we should have a change at HC.
I think we beat Carolina but wouldn’t be at all surprised with a loss to Denver. Think they will be much improved this season and Payton will really want that win. He’s petty lol.

saints are an 8 to 10 win team. nothing more, nothing less. They are average everywhere except the defensive backfield and Lb

saints are an 8 to 10 win team. nothing more, nothing less. They are average everywhere except the defensive backfield and Lb
I'd say 6 to 8 win team. Good corners and one good safety. We are definitely weak at the other safety position.

What do you think?

Hugs from Brazil
Anything's possible, if you just believe.

I'd go with 9 wins, just like last year, probably again missing the playoffs by a seed or two.

Above average at LB, defensive backfield and DL (Chase Young looks like a difference maker, Granderson and Bresee looked really good last year, crossing fingers that the Jordan move inside works out well).

So-so offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom