Would you take Peja back? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
With him being most likely bought out by the Raps, he will likely want to sign with a contender, for the vet minimum. If he would like to come back here after a 30 day wait, would you welcome him and his big heads back to the arena?

I certainly would, it seems to me he was our best 3pt threat, without him I felt like he was a reason why were in a slump after that trade

Who cares about his salary, the NBA is footing the luxury tax bill for us(if needed) let them pay it and turn us into a contender.

Peja has proven to be vital for playoff runs. Would love to see him back.

Also, Im not quite sold on the Italian flags, much rather see the Peja heads.

Popovich took him completely out of the Spurs series a couple of years ago.

Pop/ Bowen - Ill give you that. But ---- stilll --- Peja did take the spurs best defender and keep him busy, so TECHNICALLY that should have opened up the court for others to succeed.

Sure, an aging, oft-injured SF is exactly what this team needs to solve their offensive issues...

FWIW, I met him today. He still maintains a residence here.

We should be so lucky to re-sign him. I say that admitting he is one of my all-time favorite players.

i sure would. he may not be the greatest defender. but yea.. the mojo he brings to the table is def a difference maker!

If Peja can help prevent opposing teams from scoring 20 points against the Hornets every game as a 33 year old, injury prone, one dimensional, non-defending player, then sure. In other words, NO. He's nowhere near the player he once was so saying how he's one of the all-time scorer's does nothing. We already have Thornton and Willie Green for instant offense; Q-Pon has started to come alive behind the arc as well. He wasn't exactly doing anything eye-opening before he was traded anyway and he hasn't even been healthy enough to do much of anything since being traded to Toronto.

Bayless is the one we should be talking about wanting back because he's definitely a better defender than Jack. He's also been scoring 20+ points each time he's been giving at least 20 minutes in Toronto.

Bayless is the one we should be talking about wanting back because he's definitely a better defender than Jack. He's also been scoring 20+ points each time he's been giving at least 20 minutes in Toronto.
:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom