Wow! The Saints should get this guy. (1 Viewer)

someone

Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This guy is freakin' unbelievable. He's 6 feet tall, weighs about 200 pounds. He's probably the quickest player in the NFL. He's got amazing top end speed too. He would be a perfect back in this offense. Pierre Thomas can pound the ball and he can come in and give us a plethora of new options. He's also a really good receiver too so he can sneak out of the backfield. He's one of the best in open space. He returns punts too! He also has a knack for finding the endzone. This guy would be perfect for our team. So who is he, you ask?

Wait for it...

wait for it.....

Ohhhh, we already have him?!?! Then why is everyone trying to replace him?!?
610x.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U7Ubvj4Uf3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U7Ubvj4Uf3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

On a side note, I'd like to see us use that shovel pass more when we're in the red zone (1:46 of the video).

Why no mention of his place as one of the NFL's most prolific fumblers?

Why no mention of his place as one of the NFL's most prolific fumblers?

We'll leave that for fans of other teams who like to call us the Aints and bash guys like Brees and Reggie.

Because most Saints fans like to support our players. not criticize them. especially the one who kept us from being the San Antonio Saints.

Last edited:
I like the guy but why another reggie bush thread? Really? I know it's a slow time for saints news but come on...:idunno:

I like the guy but why another reggie bush thread? Really? I know it's a slow time for saints news but come on...:idunno:

oh don't worry there will be more. people will make threads over analyzing him negatively and that will spark some threads showing support for him.

oh don't worry there will be more. people will make threads over analyzing him negatively and that will spark some threads showing support for him.

Oh good....I was worried.

It's just that he's been here 4 years now and whatever you think about the guy isn't gonna change. Yet we continue to have this conversation again and again.

Reggie, Reggie, Reggie... Dude is like Toucan Sam, but instead of finding Fruit Loops he's got a nose for the End Zone.

lets hope he get enough snaps in the playoffs

otherwise payton should be fired

really ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom