XBox memory (1 Viewer)

LKN H20Girl

Hijacked a rainbow
Reaction score
I got the XBox bundle to get the Kinect. However, the actual XBox only has 4 GB of memory. I can't even download the Netflix app with that. How much memory do I need to get? Is there somewhere that has good prices on the memory?

I know NOTHINIG about gaming so any help is appreciated.

I don't know why, but I find this thread very amusing.

let us live our lives.

You can use any USB thumb drive. Just plug it in on the front of your xbox in the appropriate slot. Don't get more than a 16 gig drive because you can't use more.

I've never done it, but I assume you plug it in, go to the memory option in the from the settings blade of the xbox dashboard, and format it.

16 gig should be plenty. I have a 20 gig hard drive and have a bunch of games and stuff on there, as well as the netfilx app.

let us live our lives.

You can use any USB thumb drive. Just plug it in on the front of your xbox in the appropriate slot. Don't get more than a 16 gig drive because you can't use more.

I've never done it, but I assume you plug it in, go to the memory option in the from the settings blade of the xbox dashboard, and format it.

16 gig should be plenty. I have a 20 gig hard drive and have a bunch of games and stuff on there, as well as the netfilx app.

Thank you. And I guess I can get the thumb drive at somewhere like Best Buy or is there somewhere pretty cheap online that you can get them? Is there any particular brand that's better?

Sorry for so many questions.

Where would I get those?

Your friends or your your neighbor would have these types of articles.

images

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom