YouTube Sunday Ticket Pricing (Update - pricing announced) (1 Viewer)

I'm buying it thru YTTV since I already use them. Combining unlimited streams for ST with unlimited DVR on YTTV makes for a pretty potent way to watch as much NFL as I want/my wife will allow.

But sorry to hear you had a bad experience with ST last year. I've purchased the online student streaming version (thanks, kids) for the last several years and it has always worked well for me.
The three previous years it worked good for me to too, my brother watched the satellite and I used the streaming, don’t know why it was so terrible last year

This is for Game-pass Inter. Ive heard that it may be harder to use a vpn with the international rights moving to dazn. I’m just glad here in America it’s now easier to get the Sunday Ticket legit.

Last edited:
If I used a VPN and set my location as Nee Orleans wouldn’t that allow me to watch Saints games in Wisconsin?

If I used a VPN and set my location as Nee Orleans wouldn’t that allow me to watch Saints games in Wisconsin?
Should on foxsports.com. But sometimes those platforms dont recognize the vpn's location as nola but instead somewhere else. Also would need a cable or satellite login as well where you live.

Last edited:
Glad to see them making it more accessible.

It sure is nice having access to a solid stream and the ability to rewatch games on demand. I was driving back from the beach on Sunday so missed most of the game but no worries! Watched it when I got home. I'm a happy retired pirate 😁

Typhoonlabs.net 60$/6mos!

Best streaming I've experienced. Will need to download to your firestick or firetv.

US Locals
All sports
All premiums
PPV
Movies OD
TV shows OD

.....Thank me later.
Typhoon Labs is gone. Died a couple months ago. Anyone found another good IPTV streaming service to get the local NOLA channels on?

Typhoon Labs is gone. Died a couple months ago. Anyone found another good IPTV streaming service to get the local NOLA channels on?
Thats because IPTV is basically piracy and there is no way a company like that has permission to stream all that content legitimately.

Increasingly what was once considered a civil case when IPTV services were shut down is now considered a criminal case. In the United States, laws were recently changed to make running an IPTV service a more serious crime. Not that long ago the owner of the Gears Reloaded IPTV was sentenced to 5 and a half years in jail and $30 million in fines.

I wonder if any progress will ever be made in that lawsuit against the NFL and DirecTV. Similar lawsuits have led to single game and single team offerings for the NBA and NHL streaming services. My ideal setup would be a Saints streaming package with NFL+ for all the rest, especially if it is cheaper overall than what is being charged now.

Direct TV is offering a $200 Visa card to use towards Sunday ticket if you stay with them
Did you take advantage of this personally, or did you hear this from somewhere? Will YouTube allow you to partially pay for the Sunday Ticket with 1 method, and then rest of the balance with another?

I’m sure you can find a way to use the Visa card to pay. I already joined YouTube TV and paid for football package. They offered me this at cancelation and it was too late. What I did was suspend service for 6 months and if I don’t line YouTube tv I’ll do it this way next year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom