Zack Baun: How do you like the pick? (1 Viewer)

How do you like the Zack Baun pick?

• Love it

Votes: 304 88.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 31 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the player, I'm meh and I voted as uch.

If he was a possible 1st round choice and we got him in the 3rd round? That's a clear value. A future 3rd is a small price if you trust the Saints board. Which I do do.

I'll just need to look at him more. See if I'm missing something.

he flunked a drug test with a dilute urine. Then he acted shocked about it. THAT is likely the primary reason he fell, along with him being a bit of a tweener. Will require a creative coordinator. Hopefully Alonzo and Anzalone stay healthy so he can be brought along slowly and put into aposition that works to his strengths. Great pick though.

We got our linebacker, and a good one.

Love the pick

Well last year they were experimenting with Vince Biegel as a pass rushing LBer, so I guess there´s room for a guy like that in the defense. Let´s hope he can develop coverage skills as well!

On the player, I'm meh and I voted as uch.

If he was a possible 1st round choice and we got him in the 3rd round? That's a clear value. A future 3rd is a small price if you trust the Saints board. Which I do do.

I'll just need to look at him more. See if I'm missing something.

Same here. I watched a little game footage and I didn’t see anything amazing. I’m not complaining though, I’m not the one getting paid to find talent, lots of smart people say he’s good.

no CBA strike because he drank too much water, no masking agent. We are good and Zack may have a motivational chip on his shoulder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom