Breaking! Zion Williamson placed in health and safety protocols (1 Viewer)

It took CJ almost a month to get back into game shape, my concern with Z is that he was just getting to the point where his game would grow, this could set him back.

Was just in a packed Walmart listening to a woman cough her guts out nonstop in the next aisle over. People are free to believe what they want, but don't be an inconsiderate *beep* to others around you.
I'm in wholesale agreement with you. I feel like this could be me though. I got pneumonia a few years back (pre-COVID) and now every time I get a cold I wind up coughing for like two months afterwards - like the former bout of pneumonia triggered some sort of sensitivity. Makes me very self-conscious given the current environment.

Was just in a packed Walmart listening to a woman cough her guts out nonstop in the next aisle over. People are free to believe what they want, but don't be an inconsiderate *beep* to others around you.
That's why I still use Walmart pick-up.

The Pels and the Saints are both following the same Murphy’s Law script. There’s no way that either team can establish any kind of dominance since they can’t keep key players available throughout the season. I fully expect the Pels to follow the same crash & burn model that the Saints have perfected. :covri:

The Pels and the Saints are both following the same Murphy’s Law script. There’s no way that either team can establish any kind of dominance since they can’t keep key players available throughout the season. I fully expect the Pels to follow the same crash & burn model that the Saints have perfected. :covri:
So now we know your last name must be Murphy. Bill Murphy.

I think this only happening because I’m going to the game on the 26th and I’m just meant to never see Zion play in person 😄

I think this only happening because I’m going to the game on the 26th and I’m just meant to never see Zion play in person 😄
It really feels that way when I visit home. I always know that someone going to be injured.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom