Breaking! Zion Williamson placed in health and safety protocols (1 Viewer)

It really feels that way when I visit home. I always know that someone going to be injured.
For real man. I’ll be happy as long as we pull off the W. We spanked the Raptors last time I went to a game. Dude next to me told me I need to move back and go to all of them 😂

I need a smash room real bad.

As long as it's not a physical injury, it's cool. A lot of people are sick this time of year.

If it is going to happen wouldn’t you rather it happen now rather than March or April? Didn’t CJ have it too?

I think we are going to see a lot of our top players watching from the sidelines throughout the season whenever there is a question about their health. The bench depth we’ve been showing gives us the luxury of playing it safe without (hardly) missing a beat. Ours is a great situation to have! :9:

I think we are going to see a lot of our top players watching from the sidelines throughout the season whenever there is a question about their health. The bench depth we’ve been showing gives us the luxury of playing it safe without (hardly) missing a beat. Ours is a great situation to have! :9:
And that experience our bench is getting should serve us well in the playoffs.

I feel like we have enough talent that we can change our lineups based on matchups with the other team but I'm not sure if that really would work in practice.

And that experience our bench is getting should serve us well in the playoffs.

I feel like we have enough talent that we can change our lineups based on matchups with the other team but I'm not sure if that really would work in practice.
I like to see how much our players enjoy playing together. They are having fun, and that kind of camaraderie can only make us a better team! :9:

I like to see how much our players enjoy playing together. They are having fun, and that kind of camaraderie can only make us a better team! :9:

That was the biggest thing that stood out when I went to the game back in February. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a professional team built like this. Even Hart and NAW sticking around at a game AFTER the trade was announced speaks volumes IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom