Final PFT 2024 Mock Draft (Saints select Georgia TE Brock Bowers) (1 Viewer)

I can almost guarantee they won’t use the first next year to just move up 4-5 spots. This “fear” is pretty unfounded.

The value doesn’t match up even remotely. You’re not moving up 15 spots.
It's the NFL and the Saints. You never say never. Anything can happen.

He checks the box for a receiving threat for sure. Him and juwan would be nice.

It's the NFL and the Saints. You never say never. Anything can happen.
No but it’s extremely and I mean extremely unlikely.

Moving from 14 to 9 or 10 does not cost a first or even second round pick.

ETA: unless of course you do something like 14/45 for 9/72 which is fine.

Last edited:
Lazy draft in my mind. No way Detroit trades out of the first round when you're hosting the draft. I like the Bowers pick though.

I would sure hope where the draft is being held wouldn't impact their decision making.

I would sure hope where the draft is being held wouldn't impact their decision making.
I don't know. Lions fans are finally having some excitement with their team, throw a big party for the draft and then let your fans down by trading down?

I would love the pick
and then be concerned with our OL

but great prospect

Yeah, that's how I would feel about it. Excited to see all the things Bowers can do but concerned that it won't matter because he may have to stay in to block to protect our OTs. They might be able to get the right guys to fix the OL later in the draft or free agency, but I would be less concerned if a good starting OT fell to them at #14.

I would love the pick
and then be concerned with our OL

but great prospect

Re-sign Peat and Cam Erving, pray that one of Penning and Ram work out, and we’ll be more than competent for another year.

:unsure: This is the point.

Then I’m confused.

Your original point was that we’d have a tough decision/conversation to make at 14 based on certain players available, to which I said those things are already figured out; your original point was not about those tough conversations being about whether or not we should trade up.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom