11 & 5, and playoffs = Beautiful! (1 Viewer)

Super

Hi Mileage
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry, but I just can't share in all this disappointment and "tragedy". Guess I've just been a fan for too long, and still remember the old days, and where we've come from. Sorry to be such a downer, but I'm lifting a glass to the team right now. Well done boys.

I'm right there with ya Super. I'm as giddy as a little girl today! Congrats Saints! Now it's time to show the NFL what you've got. I can't wait for Saturday!!!

:highfive::bigok::0034::gosaints::aduncan::a_smil09::rock::yippee::tup2::bravo-applaudi-147::clapbig::ylsuper::snoopy2::Bandance::piano:

Considering all the injuries it's pretty damn nice. With the way Reggie looked today on a couple of those runs, can't wait to see our team with him and PT healthy, we'll get our dangerous screen game back and give Brees a little breathing room.

My brother asked me how I thought the Saints would do this season back in July. I told him 12-4 if all went well, and 11-5 at worst.

I told him our regular season starts next week ;)

My brother asked me how I thought the Saints would do this season back in July. I told him 12-4 if all went well, and 11-5 at worst.

I told him our regular season starts next week ;)

But losing 3 games at home to Clevland, Atlanta, and TBay and Arizona on the road was unpredictable.

4 or our 5 losses were head scratchers?

It is beautiful but it could've been better, but that doesn't matter now, win/loss record is out the window in playoffs, its all about the W.

We're now 0-0. The rest doesn't matter.

I'm happy we're still playing and I'm confident that if we can flip the switch for the playoffs like we did last year we'll be fine. Nobody wants to face the Saint's A game. We can and hopefully will be a very dangerous team.

I'm happy we're still playing and I'm confident that if we can flip the switch for the playoffs like we did last year we'll be fine. Nobody wants to face the Saint's A game. We can and hopefully will be a very dangerous team.

what gives you the idea this season they can do that?

Sorry, but I just can't share in all this disappointment and "tragedy". Guess I've just been a fan for too long, and still remember the old days, and where we've come from. Sorry to be such a downer, but I'm lifting a glass to the team right now. Well done boys.

Well said! It's nice going into the last game of the season knowing you're in the playoffs and don't have to depend on some other team doing something to get you in. I DO remember the "old days" where 9-7 was a good season and we were scoreboard watching the last few weeks to see if we had a chance to make the playoffs.

Thank you!!!!

its amazing how all the newcommers are spoiled after 1 year...

13-3 superbowl champs to 11-5 back in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom