11 & 5, and playoffs = Beautiful! (1 Viewer)

i remember the old day and have no desire returning to them.
13-3 champs
11-5 back in playoffs
9-7 out of playoffs, sweet logic.
we need to draft/sign players who can play more then a quarter without getting injured

Those that dont see the glaring problems need to take the black and gold shades off.
Sorry you have to hear my venting but its frustrating the mental lapses this team has to go with all the injuries

Those that dont see the glaring problems need to take the black and gold shades off.
Sorry you have to hear my venting but its frustrating the mental lapses this team has to go with all the injuries

Would you rather be Carolina? Houston? Dallas? San Francisco?

We know we aren't perfect, but we are way better than we were prior to 2005. I'll take 24 or 27 wins the past two years and be happy to build on them.

I agree 100% with the OP.
I could care less now what happened in the regular season. What my focus and the teams focus and the fans focus should be on from here out is next week, followed by the next, followed by the next, and finished with the next as Super Bowl champs AGAIN!

Geaux Saints! Thanks you for the BEST 2 seasons this 38 year long Saints fan has ever witnessed!

Would you rather be Carolina? Houston? Dallas? San Francisco?

We know we aren't perfect, but we are way better than we were prior to 2005. I'll take 24 or 27 wins the past two years and be happy to build on them

I realize there is way worse situations to be in.This does not kill the frustration of the constant injury pest and mental lapses we have .
Seems like we are right there on the door step for another lombardi yet just cant put together one solid game

Yeah I am not too upset over the game today. In the end we lost 3 games straight last year before going to the playoffs and won the superbowl.

great season, i think it has been hard due to the success of last season to have lost 5 games to be honest. Especially when some of them were really unexpected and to lowly teams, Arizona and at the time Browns. And to get back to the playoffs is also great with Dallas, Arizona and Minnesota all bombing out this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom