12 Monkeys (TV series on Sy-Fy Network) (1 Viewer)

Wisco Steve

WI 3/4 FL 1/4
Reaction score
Searched and didn't find a thread.

Does anyone else really enjoy every bit of this show too?! S1 started a bit rough and finished well, then S2 just knocked it out of the park. S3 has rolled out 4 episodes a night and started FRI and finishes tonight. They have departed fully (it appears) from the source material this season. It is really a cool show if you are on the fence about giving it a shot...or left after a choppy S1.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/12_monkeys

88% RT by critics and 90% by fans (overall 4 seasons)! 1st three seasons on Hulu.
I am starting the final season (4) this weekend, but might actually just try and re-watch everything. If you enjoy post apocalyptic sci-fi it is something to get into, easily a top 5 show I have seen. Does nobody else love this show??

Is this the show where they are all jumping on the bed and the one falls off and bumps his head. I would say more, but I don't want to spoil it.
My son loves the theme song to this one.

Man I watched season 1 years ago (not sure if I finished it). I enjoyed it but it just got lost in my shuffling queue. I'll have to give it another go.
If you like sci fi with adult humor, check out Future Man on hulu while you're there. Nothing like 12 monkeys but enjoyable. Back to your thread.

Man I watched season 1 years ago (not sure if I finished it). I enjoyed it but it just got lost in my shuffling queue. I'll have to give it another go.
If you like sci fi with adult humor, check out Future Man on hulu while you're there. Nothing like 12 monkeys but enjoyable. Back to your thread.
Yeah the first season was more solid than anything amazing...but it laid a lot of groundwork and S2 and S3 were huge leaps forward. I can't speak to the final season, but it rated very strong on the aggregate metrics for both critics and fans. Also thanks for the rec!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom