2011 EXPERTS Mock Draft **THIRD ROUND** Completed (7 Viewers)

Geez... Instead of calling them 7th round comp picks they should've just called it the 8th round.

Baltimore's are for Justin Bannon and Dawan Edwards, signed to $4.5 and 4.4 mil.
Was iffy if they would get a 5th for Edwards since he only started 11 games, but apparently that is enough

And whoever is adjusting the picks, give Baltimore's 7th to the Rams and the Rams 6th to Baltimore as a result of the Mark Clayton trade last fall.

LOL, and a final mock question, are the comp picks untradeable? TIA

ROUND FOUR THREAD

Please review the round 4 thread. Insure all of the trades are listed properly. I have changed the pick order to reflect the Experts draft trades, but make sure I got everything properly updated. I will unlock the thread once we have the final Rd 3 pick from Carolina.

Baltimore's are for Justin Bannon and Dawan Edwards, signed to $4.5 and 4.4 mil.
Was iffy if they would get a 5th for Edwards since he only started 11 games, but apparently that is enough

And whoever is adjusting the picks, give Baltimore's 7th to the Rams and the Rams 6th to Baltimore as a result of the Mark Clayton trade last fall.

LOL, and a final mock question, are the comp picks untradeable? TIA
Can't trade Comp picks. You are stuck with them.

Check back with us when we list the 6th and 7th round to make sure the trade is reflected properly.

Haha.. I think we're doing alright! I'm guessing there is still a bit of leftover bitterness back from the Ballard pick.. Or were you targeting Rackley now? Or maybe you're upset about that egg your boys laid in the 1st half of that AGCCG..

:scratch: I would swear you are cheating off my board...I just emailed "born" that I thought the trade would work because I doubted anybody in the next 7 or so picks would have a guy from Lehigh that high up on their boards....

So twice now you scooped me.

:ideamaybe: No more trades for the JETS

With the 96th pick in the 2011 "EXPERTS Mock Draft," the Green Bay Packers

Greg Romeus, DE/OLB Pitt, 6'5" 264 lb.
ncf_g_romeus01_600.jpg

Though his natural position is probably as a 4-3 DE, Romeus has the natural talent and athleticism to play stand up OLB in a 3-4. Though obviously not as explosive, Romeus has a frame and physical tools that compare favorably to Demarcus Ware. Touted as a first round prospect last year, we feel that taking a flier on him in the late 3rd would be a safe place to select him. Between Dontay Moch and Greg Romeus, we have the luxury of letting one of them develop and slowly ease into a starting job opposite of Clay Matthews.

Here's a piece about him fitting into a 3-4.

http://www.jetsfan.com/Home/tabid/74/ctl/Details/mid/982/ItemID/738/Default.aspx
I didn't figure he would last until my fourth rounder, but I was hoping. Romeus was on my short list for my last pick, but I figured with Jalil's outstanding Pro-Day that he would not last, so I went ahead and grabbed him and figured I would see how far Romeus slid. He is an incredible value at this point. He is a first round talent that got hurt and if he can regain his burst, he will have a long NFL career.

Carolina wanted Stanley Havili, fullback from Southern Cal. She emailed me, but I just got around to checking it. So, that should complete the third round.
Edit: And Zard beat me to it...

Most underrated player in the draft, IMO. Great pick.

Thanks!

You must catch plenty of moore's games in hendersonville.:9: I thought about Derrell Johnson Koulianos later who has 1-2nd round talent until i found out that he tested positive for cocaine last year and that Kirk Ferenz had a rocky relationship with him because of his attitude.

Moore might be the best deep threat in the draft and quite possibly the most complete receiver other than Julio Jones. I can't imagine him getting out of the second round in the actual draft and i felt nervous about passing on him in round two myself but i really needed a lineman.

Man I never noticed Moore till today and I all watch are SEC games. He is going to be very solid thats for sure. He will be good value in the third round thats for sure. I just hope he doesnt turn out like the last 2 WRs the saints drafted from that school. I just have trouble associating Tennessee and receiver together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom