2015 LSU Recruiting Thread (1 Viewer)

The now vacant WR Coaching spot needs to go to a proven coach who can develop talent and not some guy who is a year removed from an unpaid internship at Arizona for the off chance we land his brother next season. Miles has already spoken on this. If he doesn't want to attend LSU, then to hell with him. I'm not in favor of hiring out the family for the chance at a temperamental spoiled brat. I'll take the lower-regarded kid who wants to wear purple and gold.

Looks like I need to get the 2016 thread rolling...

The now vacant WR Coaching spot needs to go to a proven coach who can develop talent and not some guy who is a year removed from an unpaid internship at Arizona for the off chance we land his brother next season. Miles has already spoken on this. If he doesn't want to attend LSU, then to hell with him. I'm not in favor of hiring out the family for the chance at a temperamental spoiled brat. I'll take the lower-regarded kid who wants to wear purple and gold.

Looks like I need to get the 2016 thread rolling...

Normally I would agree 110%, but at this point... I'm willing to try anything and everything. Honestly, a mini chocked full of juggling midget clowns isn't completely off the table for me at this point.

We need a legit QB and I don't really care how we get him, with the sole exception being cheating. Any other position? Different story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom