2020 QBs - Wonderlic Scores (1 Viewer)

I posted this on twitter but those scores are supposed to be confidential, and it's pretty convenient that at the bottom is Tua. It's almost like it was leaked on purpose in hopes that it would make him slide further than his injury already suggest he will

I do believe on the value of the test, but I also believe on the privacy of the information. This should keep out of our eyes, specially because we frankly don't know how to properly digest this information.

Isn't there additional points added to the wonderlic?

I find it hard to believe people can answer 35 questions with math in 12 minutes.

These numbers are wrong and have been revised.

Justin Herbert for one scored a 39 instead of a 25.

Jake Luton scored a 33

Brian Lewerke scored a 30

Tua scored a 19

"First, an update to this post: Later reports contradicted McGinn's list of test scores for top quarterback prospects. According to former Notre Dame receiver (and fellow 2020 draft prospect) Chase Claypool, Oregon's Justin Herbert scored a 39 (out of 50) instead of the 25 that McGinn reported. Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer backed Claypool's statement.

A 39 would give Herbert the second-highest score for quarterbacks, just behind the 40 by Iowa's Nate Stanley. Herbert won the Campbell Trophy, known as the "academic Heisman," with a 4.01 GPA in biology.

Breer also reported that Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa scored a 19 instead of a 13 and Oklahoma's Jalen Hurts scored a 21 instead of an 18. Jake Luton and Brian Lewerke also had higher scores than originally reported, according to Breer."

Really, I have never cared about the Wonderlic scores. There is a a huge difference between a written test and diagnosing a defense at the line.

I understand what the test is trying to do, but we have seen many players test poorly, but play lights out.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom