2022 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD (4 Viewers)

ConTROversy

Jones looks like Crabman

Three NBA refs watch video: incidental contact

TNT officiating analyst: incidental contact

Reggie Miller: Nah that was violence

He has been a member of the winningest season in franchise history for 4 franchises.

That says something. As a Rocket's fan I still cannot fathom how we let Harden pressure the team into trading him(and picks) away for the stat padding net negative, Westbrick.
All time head scratcher. And now the team is left with their junk in their hands and none of the players mentioned.

For a team that just played two games in the last three days I’m impressed. Let them get some rest and come back and steal one. They just realize they can hang with this so-called super team
Extremely underrated take. They have had to grind through quite a bit over the last few weeks, facing the best team in the NBA isn’t like playing the Knicks.

I have no problem with people saying the Suns will heat the Pelicans, I think most practical fans would come to that conclusion. The oddity to me is how many folks think the Pelicans will just take it. This team is going to claw at your eyes, bite your knees, and stab you in the junk with their keys before they let you take them.

All time head scratcher. And now the team is left with their junk in their hands and none of the players mentioned.
Westbrick being gone is a net positive... even with Wall getting paid 40+ mil to hang out in South Beach.

I am particularly happy with him on the Lakers.

Westbrick is a very rare player, he has supreme athletic talent, and can generate counting stats that boggle the mind. He also seems to be a decent guy and is generally well liked by players around the league... but the guy makes every team he is on less than the sum of its parts.

Edit: he is basically the anti-CP3. Swap him with Paul on the Suns for the remainder of the series and the Pels wouldturn it into a gentlemans sweep.

Last edited:
NBA did us a favor by giving us Scott Foster as ref. tonight. Chris Paul is O-16 when he is ref.

NBA did us a favor by giving us Scott Foster as ref. tonight. Chris Paul is O-16 when he is ref.
Scott Foster is just generally turrible.

But if he helps the Pels win I will hold my nose.

With the Rockets eliminated some time in November, New Orleans and Denver are really the only teams I can root for. I activley root against the Jazz, Mavs, Warriors... the rest in the west I have no strong feelings on.

In the east I just want Brooklyn to lose.

BI has gone from a player who got worse in the clutch to a veritable assassin.
Even better is the leadership...when TM3 got those 2 quick fouls BI calmed him down without getting a T and got his head back in the game.

Love having him on this team

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom