2022 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD (1 Viewer)

what a way to start morning....just gifted tix to game FRI NITE!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ill be in dat BLENDA!
Enjoy! We went to the Mavs/Jazz game this past Monday. I wasn't expecting the Mavs to win with Luka being out, but damn if they didn't pull it off and even the series. That made the win a bit more exciting.

OK....I don't celebrate injuries but the opportunity is there. No excuses...we should win this thing now

4xk6x.gif

ITS ON!!!!

pelican-angry.gif

Certainly the path got a bit easier for y'all. Good luck.

OK....I don't celebrate injuries but the opportunity is there. No excuses...we should win this thing now

4xk6x.gif

ITS ON!!!!

pelican-angry.gif

yeah its no longer games 2-3. its the rest.

Pels BETTER be ready for Game 3 - Suns gonna come out looking to make a statement they can win without Booker.

It certainly helps our odds, but how do you land on we ‘should win this thing’?
They’re still a deep and talented team with one of the best PGs ever
He may ball in game 3 on 3 full days rest but game 4 will be tired. Father time is undefeated.

But if we simply think the Suns will roll over because Booker out, I have several Saints exhibits I can produce in direct correlation with "under estimating opponent ability with back up QB" lol.

It certainly helps our odds, but how do you land on we ‘should win this thing’?
They’re still a deep and talented team with one of the best PGs ever
Throw out the season records and the seeding...the moment we got CJ, we became a different team. Hell, we were a .500 team without CJ when BI played after that disastrous 3-16 start....keep in mind he missed like 30 games.

With BI and CJ playing together, we are like 11-3 since the All-Star Break and we have home court advantage in this series now. I am willing to bet the Pelicans players and staff would say the same

He may ball in game 3 on 3 full days rest but game 4 will be tired. Father time is undefeated.

But if we simply think the Suns will roll over because Booker out, I have several Saints exhibits I can produce in direct correlation with "under estimating opponent ability with back up QB" lol.
I would think Suns will lean heavy on the 3 to start - we don’t do well when a team gets hit early from the arc
I’m sure Ayton will get more involved as well
I hope Willie let’s Jose bite CP3s ankles all night (but he’ll probably play Graham an annoying amount)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom