2024 LSU Baseball (1 Viewer)

LSU just lost their 5th SEC series in a row with Tennessee taking the first two of three games in Knoxville. That hasn’t happened to the Tigers since 1977. :covri:

You actually still watching?

I haven't watched in a while. I just check the box scores and I don't even do that often now. Big difference from last season and even earlier this season.

You can call me Ray and you can call me Jay .. but you can't call me Ray Jay Johnson back-to-back champion coach.

Weekend sweep....again. Not exactly surprising, but still stings.

Weekend sweep....again. Not exactly surprising, but still stings.
LSU is done as a contender until they find some kids who can hit & pitch.
This season they haven’t done either very well. Very sad for a defending champion. 😢

Last edited:
LSU is done as a contender until they find some kids who can hit & pitch.
This season they haven’t done either very well. Very sad for a defending champion. 😢
It's a rather astounding drop off. You don't usually see a complete bomb after a championship. Sure, you might not make it back, but at least you're in contention. The only thing we're sniffing is the bottom of the standings.

It's a rather astounding drop off. You don't usually see a complete bomb after a championship. Sure, you might not make it back, but at least you're in contention. The only thing we're sniffing is the bottom of the standings.
We should send the Auburn baseball team a ‘thank you’ card.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom