LSU Baseball 2024 LSU Baseball (10 Viewers)

That pickoff of Milam at 1st base earlier in the game proved to be a huge mistake.

Almost.

Last edited:
I just noticed the saluting soldier silhouette on the back of the mound, Nice tribute for Memorial Day.
Yeah, Mike pointed that out to me. I dunno if the mound in the Charlotte ACC tourney had that but that's a beautiful field.

I'll be honest, I wasn't even paying much attention to the baseball team till a couple weeks ago. This season was hurtling towards being a complete bust. No one but no one expected LSU to be in the game. I know a trophy is a trophy, but I don't even much care about that. Last night's game will stay in the memory bank much longer than today's game will for the Vols fans. I just felt the final game was anti-climactic as far as the tourney goes and everything from here on out is lagniappe.

I’m very proud of the guys for getting this far after everyone had written off their season. But, I wish that JJ had played for the win instead of looking ahead. We don’t know how far they will go and it would have been nice to have an SEC championship win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom