LSU Baseball 2024 LSU Baseball (1 Viewer)

Keep in mind folks that even though LSU is undefeated right now, it’s single elimination the rest of the way. The Tigers need two more wins to win the conference tournament championship! :grin:

What a game! I just got home from the Southside Cafe in Slidell. I read this thread and my venture to the bar had a lot of similarities to this thread except we were all around the same bar in the same real space. The fans there never gave up except for two very nice and exuberant guys sitting to my right who decided to leave after the 8th. As they left I told them, "Ya know this game's not over. We're gonna win this".

If they had just waited about 15 minutes to call their Uber, they could have stayed until the finish and participated in the celebration.

However, Uber was the right call on their part. They were beginning to speak in tongues.

Kentucky vs. SC starts in a few minutes. Who would you like to see LSU play tomorrow afternoon? I would prefer Kentucky as they are in contention for the #1 national seed.

Me: The game starts at noon.
Husband: yeah.

Me: It's noon, why are you still watching softball?
Husband: The game starts at 2.
Me: (facepalm)

Me: This game isn't starting very good.

USC gets on the scoreboard first in this semifinal game.
The pitching must hold up for the Tigers to have a shot. The Gamecocks are ready for some revenge. :covri:

Coleman ain’t making the SC batters have to guess much at his pitches. They are getting a lot of barrels on the ball. Not a good start on the mound.
LSU is down early 1-0. 😢

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom