2024 NFL League News (Signings, tags, and more) (2 Viewers)

I'd say in the realms of a 4th - but his talent level seems high and I'm surprised that Washington wanted to let him go. He was a fairly popular bounce back candidate with Daniels now onboard, in a fantasy article very recently.

What's gone on in Commanders camp? And what does this mean for how much food AJ Brown / Devonta Smith get to eat at the table?
I’m surprised too. Their fans aren’t happy about it from what I’m reading. Apparently Roseman fleeces more teams than just us. lol

Attached is a snippet from Extremeskins.com.

Attachments

• IMG_5175.png
    IMG_5175.png
    506.4 KB · Views: 37
We’re mentioned too lol:
Rumors are they were thinking of cutting him?

Also reading that they may make a more for Aiyuk.

*Alright I got the 411.
He has shown a terrible attitude, and has not shown well in preseason or for awhile.

Attachments

• IMG_5176.png
    IMG_5176.png
    418 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
He has shown a terrible attitude, and has not shown well in preseason or for awhile.
Yeah, I've read similar. He's not the pick of the current Was regime and Phil needed a #3, so they took on a guy with a high ceiling. We'll see if he turns into a Corey Coleman type player, or if Howie comes up smelling of Rose(man)s again.

We’re mentioned too lol:
Rumors are they were thinking of cutting him?

Also reading that they may make a more for Aiyuk.

*Alright I got the 411.
They probably would not have traded him to a division rival unless they thought he is cooked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom