2024 NFL League News (Signings, tags, and more) (7 Viewers)

Who is out there thats is worth 10s of millions? This is weird.
The 49ers did something similar last year, setting themselves up to rollover $36m in space to 2024 where they would need it. I’m assuming the Browns have the same plan with $360m in cap obligations for next year. They current have $60m in rollover cap they can use to help smooth things out.

I still have to wrap my head around that's a minority hire and not some geeky guy from Silicon Valley
He is a minority as he is biracial. Some interesting tidbits from his Wikipedia page. Excerpts from it below:

Personal life​

McDaniel is biracial. His Mother is White and his Father is Black.

McDaniel's relationship to the NFL began when, as a child seeking autographs at the Broncos' training camp at the University of Northern Colorado, he lost his Charlotte Hornets ball cap.

After Broncos staffer Gary McCune bought him a replacement, McCune met and married McDaniel's mother.

McDaniel has spoken of struggles with alcohol dependency and depression during his adult life. He has been sober since 2016.

Full Article Below:

He is a minority as he is biracial. Some interesting tidbits from his Wikipedia page. Excerpts from it below:

Personal life​

McDaniel is biracial. His Mother is White and his Father is Black.

McDaniel's relationship to the NFL began when, as a child seeking autographs at the Broncos' training camp at the University of Northern Colorado, he lost his Charlotte Hornets ball cap.

After Broncos staffer Gary McCune bought him a replacement, McCune met and married McDaniel's mother.

McDaniel has spoken of struggles with alcohol dependency and depression during his adult life. He has been sober since 2016.

Full Article Below:

I like McDaniel a lot. He seems like a good guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom