2024 Select-a-Seat opens today - but you have to order by phone (1 Viewer)

I actually moved last week. I just called them up. Today was my actual time slot and I got a view of what is available and added some seats. By the way, if you don't close the browser tab, you continue to have access to the seating availability. I'm scared to close it because it may not come back up, but right now I can still see what is available.
Any changes to section 141-142-143? Pls post screen shots.

I actually moved last week. I just called them up. Today was my actual time slot and I got a view of what is available and added some seats. By the way, if you don't close the browser tab, you continue to have access to the seating availability. I'm scared to close it because it may not come back up, but right now I can still see what is available.
Could I trouble you for the 4 300 level loge corners?

If anybody is looking to move before your time, just call them. My time was at 3pm today I just called and told them what I needed and I’m done. Went from row 29 to row 11, just wanted to get a tad bit closer.

If anybody is looking to move before your time, just call them. My time was at 3pm today I just called and told them what I needed and I’m done. Went from row 29 to row 11, just wanted to get a tad bit closer.
Yeah, I would call sooner than later. I never closed that tab so I can still see the seating chart and I was really surprised how many seats got claimed from yesterday to today. Aisle seats have mostly been scooped up.

Yeah, I would call sooner than later. I never closed that tab so I can still see the seating chart and I was really surprised how many seats got claimed from yesterday to today. Aisle seats have mostly been scooped up.
Last year they wouldn’t let me relocate until my time, I tried twice lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom