24/25 EPL season (3 Viewers)

Well MUFC picking up where we left off last season with Yoro missing 3 mo and Rasmus missing 6 to 8 weeks.

Yoro injured foot in first preseason match. Ugh

I don’t really have an EPL team (mostly follow Real Madrid), just a general EPL fan, but good friends of mine follow Chelsea and Crystal Palace, so I typically root for them.

Kicks off on Friday, with Man Utd v Fulham.

Be interesting to see how LFC do against Ipswich on Saturday in the early game, with the new manager (but no new players yet). Klopp left a good squad and it looks like Slot's building off that with a decent preseason, so hopefully that's looking promising. Ipswich will be up for it though; first PL game for them in 22 years following their promotion.

And I guess I shouldn't leave Alvarez in the starting line up in the FF league, since City sold him to Atlético...

Well MUFC open with a win VS FFC. Zirkzee opens his account netting the winner. Looks like Hojlund will have some competition up top. Zirkzee's goal was a deft touch thru traffic. Thats a goal scorers touch.

Clearly game one type finishing tonite. So many opportunities missed. But pretty solid defensively - I like the additions getting meaningful time and hopefully into match fitness sooner than later.

Cant wait til we sell Casemiro. I cant take his play any longer- slow, lethargic and hates playing defense up field and cant get a shot on goal to save his life ( 2 really good looks that he was no where close )

So the season has begun! YAY! ! ! ! ! !

This was folks watching MUFC v FFC from the Sphere in LV.?

Edit it's COSM in Los Angeles.

Daaaang. I thought it was someone from field level club seats. Wow.

This was folks watching MUFC v FFC from the Sphere in LV.?

Edit it's COSM in Los Angeles.

Daaaang. I thought it was someone from field level club seats. Wow.

Saw this earlier. Why are we not funding this for all sporting events?!

Ya have to see it to rise to the level of frustration that I had.

Ball, off corner, ends up at foot of BHA player. 3 defenders close in...then STOP ABOUT 2 YARDS AWAY...ALL 3.
Allow him at least 3-4 seconds of calm to just pick head up, realize the D has shifted , and that the back post runners (there were 2 completely unmarked ) were wide open. Dink over top...goal.

I've never seen 3 defenders all stop and watch the ball...one usually goes in to make the player make a decision. Nope

Infuriating.

And even more so due to the offside disallowed goal in the 84th from Guarnacho. Ugh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom