2nd fav teams in NFL or Soft spots for (1 Viewer)

Just the Manning teams, really. Wouldn't mind seeing Peyton win one...scratch that, Payton win one.

My 2 favorite teams are the Saints and whoever is playing the cowboys that week.

Colts. I was actually a Colts fan first since the Saints did not yet exist. Johnny U., John Mackey, Raymond Berry, et. al. When the Saints came along my blood turned black and gold. But I still have a place in my heart for the Colts. Always will.

Denver, since i spent most of my life their, its hard to pick a favorite of the two since half my Football memories were watching John Elway win back to back superbowls getting to miss school because of it and going by his house a few times because my friends dad lived right across the street from him and they were good friends. However living in New orleans for the last 6 years I started watching the saints and now feel a close tie to them because i watched and tryed my best to support all the games under the Haslett era and now get the reward of seeing a winning team after Katrina and the dark ages of Haslett

hmmm....

NY Jets- born and raised in the north-east, so i followed them as a region team.

Dallas Cowboys- i know alot of posters on SR hate them and people in general...but before i found out about the saints and when i was a little child, my dad watched them during their super-bowl runs and always told me to cheer for the cowboys when they were playing'...so thats how i ended up having a soft spot for them.

Denver, since i spent most of my life their, its hard to pick a favorite of the two since half my Football memories were watching John Elway win back to back superbowls getting to miss school because of it and going by his house a few times because my friends dad lived right across the street from him and they were good friends. However living in New orleans for the last 6 years I started watching the saints and now feel a close tie to them because i watched and tryed my best to support all the games under the Haslett era and now get the reward of seeing a winning team after Katrina and the dark ages of Haslett

I was just up in Denver visiting a few friends I have up there. Actually Morrison but close enough right? Nice place! I'm going back up there, in Feb., to go snowboarding in Breckenridge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom