4 most hyped teams in preseason... (1 Viewer)

jimmac

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
to get to Dallas could all possibly miss the playoffs. Dallas, Green Bay, Minnesota and the Jets. Not to mention the Colts have a fight on their hands.

Yea the experts have to spout something and sound like they know what they are talking about. Its really funny if you ask me.

I wish someone could find the video of Romo telling the Dallas' fans in their stadium that he (Cowboys) would see them back their in the Super Bowl. I remember seeing him talking trash before the season started on ESPN.

Minnesota is craziest to me. Dallas doesnt really have to rebuild. Romo will be back, they get some guys on defense and some offensive line help, they will get back to being solid.

But the Vikings are gone, they will have to draft a QB or look for one in FA, there defense is no where near what it was and is getting old. Who knows if Frasier will remain their hc or not, need a new stadium....they are just totally lost. How lovely is it that we killed thier last chance of getting to the SB for the next couple of years.

Minnesota is craziest to me. Dallas doesnt really have to rebuild. Romo will be back, they get some guys on defense and some offensive line help, they will get back to being solid.

But the Vikings are gone, they will have to draft a QB or look for one in FA, there defense is no where near what it was and is getting old. Who knows if Frasier will remain their hc or not, need a new stadium....they are just totally lost. How lovely is it that we killed thier last chance of getting to the SB for the next couple of years.
Vikings sold their soul when they brought Favre into the franchise. I have a friend who bleeds purple and I told him if Favre doesn't win one right away, this franchise is gonna take years to recover. I LOVE IT!

just goes to show you that games are still won on the field. the cowboys and jets were the biggest "paper champions" going into the season. the jets will make the playoffs but sanchez will be their downfall. the cowboys forgot that it takes hard work to contend for a super bowl. having "a lot of talent" isn't enough. the vikings have brett favre, childress and that whole soap opera to thank for their season. the packers have just been ravaged with injuries. the colts were doomed the minute dallas clark got hurt for the season.

Just payback for them ending our Lombardi dreams in 1987 and 2000.

Wasn't ATL a much hyped preseason team? Seem to recall some no respekt threads when some media picked them to win the division.

Wasn't ATL a much hyped preseason team? Seem to recall some no respekt threads when some media picked them to win the division.

They sure were. And considering that the prediction that ATL would do well is the only one they were right about (so far), that's why they have been going out of their way to pump them up. They're trying to sweep all that dallas/minnesota love under the rug.

I love how WE were supposed to be the team with the SB hangover and couldn't repeat last year's magic....LOL!!! Now we have the best record of all those teams and doing what we need to get to move farther than any of the above. Man...does it really get any better? Hangover what??? Who Dat!

Atlanta was picked by many to win the division, but I wouldn't say their hype was anywhere close to the teams the OP is talking about.

I've pulled for the Colts for years, but this year, I just want the Jags to win it. I feel bad for them not having support from the fans and want them to get some love going.

MJD deserves it at the least.

And they will 100% be back in the talks next preseason... Well, maybe not Minny.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom