DeMario Pressley a Texan (1 Viewer)

That does stink for him to last this long to lose him like that....and all the time we have put into him...

Source: Texans sign DeMario Pressley

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20101214_source_texans_sign_demario_pressley

I didn't realize he had been moved to the Saints' practice squad.

Practice Squad
# Name piece of work. Ht. Wt. Age Exp. College

70 Allen, Roger G/T 6-3 323 24 2 Missouri Western
87 Arrington, Adrian WR 6-3 192 25 2 Michigan
45 Collins, Jed FB 6-1 255 24 1 Washington State
60 de la Puente, Brian G 6-3 306 25 2 California
35 Jones, Reggie CB 6-0 193 24 2 Portland State
38 Parson, Mark CB 5-10 192 24 2 Ohio
90 Pressley, DeMario DT 6-3 301 25 3 North Carolina State
36 Taylor, Chris RB 6-0 224 27 4 Indiana

It says they signed him to the practice squad though. I thought other teams couldn't sign our PS players unless they were signing them to the active roster?

So we basically got him NFL ready for the Texans? Sweet.

It says they signed him to the practice squad though. I thought other teams couldn't sign our PS players unless they were signing them to the active roster?

I guess he is not on our practice squad?

Yeah, if they picked him up from the Saints' practice squad, somebody made a mistake in that part of the report. He'd have to be signed to their active roster.

Yeah, if they picked him up, somebody made a mistake in that part of the report. He'd have to be signed to their active roster.

He is. It's probably a mistake in the reporting.

According to the team site, he is (or at least was) on our practice squad:
http://www.neworleanssaints.com/team/roster.html

yea. if it is true. which i wouldnt see why it wouldnt be, he's on the texans active roster...

Makes sense....everybody seems to be scraping our roster this year...hopefully our WR we have been stashing for two seasons survives.

Yeah, if they picked him up from the Saints' practice squad, somebody made a mistake in that part of the report. He'd have to be signed to their active roster.

Probably a simple mistake in the reporting. I hate to see him get pulled over to the Texans active roster. Good for him if he can get some playing time though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom