9ers/Cardinals game not televised (3 Viewers)

I’m impressed.....if Amazon wants to take over & stream Sunday Ticket after it escapes from Directv, they have my vote.

I pulled it up on the Prime video app. Not gonna lie, kind of like it. If I could just pay for the games I want to watch, it would be a lot cheaper than what I pay for Directv just to watch the Saints. Could trim down the TV packages. Saints football and NCIS New Orleans reruns literally all I watch.

I pulled it up on the Prime video app. Not gonna lie, kind of like it. If I could just pay for the games I want to watch, it would be a lot cheaper than what I pay for Directv just to watch the Saints. Could trim down the TV packages. Saints football and NCIS New Orleans reruns literally all I watch.

DirecTV/AT&T has made it pretty clear they aren't interested in renewing Sunday Ticket. Leading contenders are Amazon Prime, ESPN+, Netflix. We will probably have a new option in 2023 and it won't require a satellite dish!!!!

LINK TO STORY

Jeff has enough money and Mackenzie gave half of hers away. If she wanted to give me half of what was left, I'd happily give back to get more stuff.
Fair enough, Marsha, but my soul is for sale for ridiculously fast shipping and videos on demand. :LOL:

Am I losing my mind or do I keep hearing a cricket noise while watching this game?

I don’t think any game today was on basic cable or ESPN. Kind of crazy. I was expecting to watch all 3, I caught none of them.

I'm sure the Lions wish their game hadn't been televised.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom