A father forced 6-year-old son to run on a treadmill. Days later, he left his child to die alone in a hospital (3 Viewers)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Such a terrible story

Piece of shirt
===========

As doctors struggled to revive his six-year-old son whose heart had stopped after being forced to run high speeds on a treadmill, Christopher Gregor walked out of the emergency room leaving him to die with strangers, a New Jerseyjury heard this week.

Mr Gregor, 31, is on trial for the murder of his son Corey Micciolo, who investigators say suffered traumatic injuries – including a final blow to the heart just hours before his death – believed to stem from chronic child abuse at the hands of his father.

Corey, six, died on 2 April 2021 at the Southern Ocean County Medical Center.

In court on Tuesday 7 May, jurors heard that the child woke up that morning with slurred speech, trouble breathing and nausea.

His father took him to the hospital around 4pm but, just an hour later, he was dead.

Lindsay Carnevale, a nurse who was part of the medical team fighting to save the little boy’s life, testified in court on Tuesday that Mr Gregor was emotionless when he brought Corey in to the medical room.

He then left the boy for a period before briefly returning and then walking out again for a final time moments later, she said.

Abandoning his son in the emergency room, the nurse testified that he died minutes later surrounded only by medical staff.…..

I'm low key following this case and it's tough. All I want to see is him being convicted. If it was just a case about 2 people who were coparenting badly and him using the child as a pawn, it would be awful. That child trying and trying and trying to run on that treadmill that who even knows how fast it was going? That's how this guy should spend his time in jail.

A week before Corey’s death, his father had allegedly forced the boy to run at high speed on a treadmill because he thought he was “too fat,” according to disturbing video footage previously played at trial.

That dude is damaged in the head.

Was he one of those parents trying to turn his kid into a super athlete or something like that?

Was he one of those parents trying to turn his kid into a super athlete or something like that?
Yeah this is crazy and people don't understand biology. Playing sports at that age is fine but there is little point in pushing kids hard before puberty. Their bodies are still growing.

And didn't people learn anything from Todd Marinovich?

I don't think so. I think he was just a piece of crap who the mother says impregnated her via a rape who somehow, somehow, got joint custody of the boy and Breanna was trying to do everything right to get her life together who then used that as a further weapon against Breanna who had NO BUSINESS being a "father.

Whoever was responsible for that man getting any kind of custody or visitation should be held accountable for that decision. They won't be but I hope it haunts them.

From the opening statements, it appears the defense attorney is going the "kid was also with the mother and she could have done it" route. While it was clear from the outset that this scumbag did it, the testimony on his internet searches seals the deal.

So, he's not only an evil, child-abusing scumbag, he's an idiot as well. Not a good combination in state prison.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom