A look ahead to next week: Bush Prediction (1 Viewer)

Deuuuuce

So much 4 being rusty
Reaction score
Well guys, we're 6-3 and atop the NFC South division with less than a half of a season to go. Bush looks like he made huge strides last week, and his confidence looked to be sky high until the fumble. He responded pretty well after the miscue to finish out the game pretty well. I have a good feeling about him next week against the Bengals for several reasons.

We're back home in the dome for Sunday's game and I feel like that gives us a pretty big advantage. The Bengals are suceptible to the big play and I see Bush taking advantage and going for atleast 140 total yards and 2 scores. Rookie running backs traditionally start slow, and finish the season with a bang. Names like Clinton Portis, Kevin Jones, and Ronnie Brown come to mind. Now it's Reggie's turn.

We need this win, and I think our offense featuring Reggie Bush will lead us to victory.

DMaestro

Sucker Puncher
Reaction score
I too think Bush's coming-out party takes place this Sunday. It's gonna be fun to watch.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Every week its supposed to be "bush's coming out party"

I just want to win. If that means bush only gets 3 yards i'm fine with that. He'll get his as experience comes.

TQNOLA20

Reaction score
yea, he definitely looked better than he has since the begining of the season. I don't think he ran backwards once.

OP
Deuuuuce

Deuuuuce

So much 4 being rusty
Reaction score
Every week its supposed to be "bush's coming out party"

I just want to win. If that means bush only gets 3 yards i'm fine with that. He'll get his as experience comes.
I don't really care about Bush's production either as long as we win. I'm just making a prediction. I don't see the Bengals stopping Bush now that he looks to be playing more under control. 140 total yards and 2 TDs would really help us get a victory, no?

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
I don't really care about Bush's production either as long as we win. I'm just making a prediction. I don't see the Bengals stopping Bush now that he looks to be playing more under control. 140 total yards and 2 TDs would really help us get a victory, no?
Yeah. Would be nice. He'll probably do it to since this is gonna be another 40 to 40 something kinda game unfortuneatly.

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Next sunday it will be very important for the saints to not fall behind in the score. The bengals offense is very explosive and the defense is great for takeaways (mainly interceptions) but not good defending the run.

The game plan is very simple. Attack them with the run. That way you control the clock and leave their offense in the bench. Deuce and Reggie should have a banner game. It is on them, not on Drew to bring the win.

OP
Deuuuuce

Deuuuuce

So much 4 being rusty
Reaction score
Yeah. Would be nice. He'll probably do it to since this is gonna be another 40 to 40 something kinda game unfortuneatly.
We have got to stop giving up big plays. Pittsburgh averaged a ridiculous 12 yards a play on us last week, and the Bengals offense is more explosive than Pittsburgh's. I guess one thing that could potentially be good for us is that Rudi Johnson is more a between the tackles runner, and we have shown that we can stop the run in the middle of the field. Palmer could give us fits though if we don't get heat on him.

iwitnesskr

Black and Gold toThe Bone
Reaction score
I agree!!

I posted in a thread before the Steelers game, that Reggie's final 8 games, will be drastically different than the first 8.

This guys skill set is light years beyond extraordinary, and IMHO, it would take an unkind act of God in order for him to be a "bust", or even an "average" player.

We've already seen that he can fly!!!!!!! LOL

guidry23

Reaction score
I think that Bush will get his first 100 Yd game, but look for #26 not #25 to put it in the end zone, unless #25 breaks a big 30+ yard run

I also think that #9 will put up the usual 300yd game #12 will get his 100yd game again and 1 TD

Look for ocho cinco #85 to shred our defense, because #22 and #21 cannot stop anybody.

I predict saints 49
Bengals 45

Enough with the numbers because the only # that really matters is Win #7

OP
Deuuuuce

Deuuuuce

So much 4 being rusty
Reaction score
I think that Bush will get his first 100 Yd game, but look for #26 not #25 to put it in the end zone, unless #25 breaks a big 30+ yard run

I also think that #9 will put up the usual 300yd game #12 will get his 100yd game again and 1 TD

Look for ocho cinco #85 to shred our defense, because #22 and #21 cannot stop anybody.

I predict saints 49
Bengals 45

Enough with the numbers because the only # that really matters is Win #7
The number that really matters: TURNOVER RATIO. Quite frankly, we're terrible at forcing turnovers and we give the ball away a lot.

It's time to turn that around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Payton accepts blame for not wearing mask on sidelines, addresses Saints issues ahead of Packers test Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Droopy Saints Captains' Families HYPED Send-Off to Fathers Ahead of Week 2 at Raiders Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Saints trail in NFC South for first time more than 2 years; Week 3 roundup and what's next Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB Is the season on the line next Sunday? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
Whenever the Saints lose a Primetime Game.. They win the next Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Saints stumble but still own NFC South lead after Week 2; here's what to know, what's next Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas better play next weekend Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
El Caliente Can we clean things up before next week? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
Did I hear right? Mike Tirico Calling our game next week on SNF Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
The Edge: Assessing how New Orleans Saints, Detroit Lions stack up for Week 4 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
4 daily fantasy players from Week 4: Saints vs Lions Saints RSS News Feeds 0
NFL Picks Week 4: Into The Lion’s Den Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 4: State of the NFC South - at least we’re not the Falcons? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints rookie roundup: Week 3 against the Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans Saints vs. Detroit Lions | NFL Week 4 Game Preview SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees Talks Saints Offensive Weapons, Week 4 Game Plan | Saints at Lions Week 4 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Malcolm Jenkins on his community efforts in Louisiana, Week 4 prep | Saints at Lions Week 4 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Alvin Kamara on Saints quarterback Drew Brees, Lions defense | Saints at Lions Week 4 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
3 things from the Saints Film Room | Week 3 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC Staff Week 4 picks: Falcons freefall, faith in Foles fickle Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints: Important quotes from Week 3 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints at Lions 2020 Week 4 Preview SR News Page Articles 0
Any Updates on Jared Cook? Worried he won't play in week 4. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
It’s the Week Three Goats (in a Bad Way) draft Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints continue to tumble in Week 4 Power Rankings Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC’s Week 4 fantasy waiver wire Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 29: Reactions from Saints players following Week 3 game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus By the Numbers: Packers vs. Saints in Week 3 SR News Page Articles 0
Saint Lattimore Saints Saints early injury look for Week 4 vs Lions Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Overreactions from the Saints Week 3 game against the Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC’s fantasy studs and duds from Week 3 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Week 3 Saints snap counts and observations SR News Page Articles 0
Saints Week 3: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Dome @ Home - Saints Postgame Show | Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Week 3 late games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: Michael Thomas eyes a Week Four return Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 3 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the Saints defensive line rotations performed in week two Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Source: Saints WR Thomas eyes Week 4 return Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WATCH: Week 2 preview video, Saints and Raiders on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Source: Saints' Cameron Jordan, Marshon Lattimore, D.J. Swearinger fined for Week 1 incidents Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saintsphere Ty Montgomery to 3-week IR, Clapp waived; Fowler and Hunt to active roster Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Week 3 Bold Predictions Saints RSS News Feeds 0
College prospects to watch: Week 4 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Know Your Enemy w/ John Kuhn: Saints vs Packers 2020 Week 3 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Sean Payton on the Packers Offense, Week 3 prep | Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Taysom Hill on Aaron Rodgers-led Offense, Saints Special Teams | Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Erik McCoy on Offensive Line Execution, Saints Game Plan| Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Malcom Brown on Saints D-Line, Week 3 prep | Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Week Three injury report roundup Saints RSS News Feeds 0