AB doesn't want to hurt his team? What a hypocrite. (1 Viewer)

rickyjones

I’ve always believed.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Seriously...Just let it go.

Its a coaches decision to play a player or not. Hate on him for whatever but if you wanta blame someone for that blame haz.

Plus he said "say one thing" as in he doesnt' want to speculate on when hes gonna be back and the team say something else. Your really reaching.

RayM

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
A hypocrite? When a person doesn't repeat the same mistake twice that makes them a hypocrite? OK.

Forest

Banned
Reaction score
I don't like AB as a QB, but it wasn't his decision to stay in. That was all Haslett...

Not sure why the bad blood for Brooks. I think he's a mediocre QB, but he never said anything to rub me the wrong way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints' injury report: Team doesn't practice, but 3 new injuries to report for key players Saints RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint Roddy White gets consideration for Pro Football HoF...but Colston doesn't Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 47
Michael Thomas doesn’t practice Thursday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
where yat brah Brandon in an accident. Hurt but OK Everything Else Board 26
Bill N/S Chargers team doctor accidentally punctured Tyrod Taylor's lung on Sunday Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Andrus Saints stayed late in Las Vegas as team held review of loss to Raiders SR News Page Articles 0
Saints stayed late in Las Vegas as team held review of loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
saintsfan777 Just passed the Saints team busses Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
Nightshade If 2020 was a football team lol Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Saint Kamara The team that avoids the injury bug has an inside track to the Super Bowl Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
El Caliente Who’s injury impacts their team the most? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Mike Tilleman, member of first New Orleans Saints team, dead at age 76 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Zion Williamson named to NBA All-Rookie First Team Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint N/S This epitomizes the 2020 Falcons team Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Taker597 Honestly, it was a really underrated defensive/special team showcase that helped a rusty offense. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22