All around rifle (2 Viewers)

My son @AsaPW has a Bushmaster .450 that he bought years ago. It's a damned cannon. Great for dropping big hogs, elk, moose, or whatever as long as you are inside, say, 200 yards. Note: It kicks like a 12 gauge.
Yes, it is a beast for sure. It’ll leave your shoulder bruised up if you don’t put some cushion on it. I’d say that it kicks harder than a 12 gauge. It’s not a fun gun to shoot anything more than 10-15 rounds.

My son @AsaPW has a Bushmaster .450 that he bought years ago. It's a damned cannon. Great for dropping big hogs, elk, moose, or whatever as long as you are inside, say, 200 yards. Note: It kicks like a 12 gauge.
Get a proper muzzle. Sincerely we put a 50cal type muzzle break on my buddies rifle. We had a girl shooting it who may have weighed 115lbs

I was going to suggest a muzzle brake too. Mine came with one already installed and I feel no pain when shooting.

I was going to suggest a muzzle brake too. Mine came with one already installed and I feel no pain when shooting.
Excuse my ignorance, but curious as to how one does so with an AR type bushmaster with a flash suppressor already on it? Do they remove the flash suppressor, add the muzzle brake, and then add the flash suppressor back on top of that?

Excuse my ignorance, but curious as to how one does so with an AR type bushmaster with a flash suppressor already on it? Do they remove the flash suppressor, add the muzzle brake, and then add the flash suppressor back on top of that?
Remove flash. It does not go back on.

It’s either a brake or a suppressor.

I recently got an AR "pistol" in 300BLK. I have not cleaned and oiled it yet and waiting for my optics to come in this week, but plan to shoot it this weekend.

I recently got an AR "pistol" in 300BLK. I have not cleaned and oiled it yet and waiting for my optics to come in this week, but plan to shoot it this weekend.
Nice. I love the round but I feel it’s a waste of money unless you suppress it. What state are you in?

Looks like he's in Big Texas!
You know I have only found like 2 cases where a suppressor was used in a crime. Ever. Most politicians and people think they are whisper quiet like the movies. The reality in my experience is the knock the decibels down 25-30 and that’s it. I have shot suppressed handguns, mp5’s, an AK, a 308 and a 22. The 22 was far and away the most impressive to me. Swing that the MP5 and the AK was full auto so that may have played into it but not really sure. I have a friend that is a manufacturer so it was all legal lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom