Post pics of your catch/bag (1 Viewer)

rajncajn

Lurker Extrodinaire
Reaction score
Can we have a pic thread in this forum for showing off our take or is that something that would belong in the BTL?

Taking a risk and posting the haul from my kayak trip last week.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Redfish is one of the things I miss most about Louisiana... Nice looking catches.

OP
OP
rajncajn

rajncajn

Lurker Extrodinaire
Reaction score
Redfish is one of the things I miss most about Louisiana... Nice looking catches.
Funny too, redfish has always been one of my favorite eats. Grandma used to make a fantastic redfish court bouillon. But just the other day I was reading some guys on FB trashing the fish. Now I will agree, there are some much tastier fish in the ocean, but they're far from a trash fish.

Heathen Saint

#Sanders2020
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not a super successful day wade fishing in LB/Waveland..had two reds monster reds pop my line but still managed to catch some lunch for the game

Gorgeous day

Brennan77

Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

I fished Chicot State Park between thunderstorms yesterday, in my kayak. It was slow going but the couple bass I caught were really nice and chunky. This was the small one.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

lforet2002

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Nice 18" rainbow trout I caught yesterday in the Caney Fork river Tennessee.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2PBYnSyyXrw" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

lforet2002

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Went out yesterday after work and hooked up a few on Old Hickory lake in Nashville TN.. We were trolling crankbaits and spoons and caught yellow bass, white bass, drum, hybrids and my fishing buddy Paul caught a monster 20 inch sauger.

lforet2002

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Caney Fork River 11/5

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a5NfbwBZgVA" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

15" brown making a huge jump trying to shake the hook. Only video I caught as my GoPro went dead but also managed to catch a 22" hog of a rainbow. Landed 14 fish all together.

Brennan77

Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I spent the afternoon in the kayak at shell beach this last Saturday. I started at 2pm, left at sunset and made it home to catch the last parade. Not a bad afternoon.

saintbilly25

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I spent the afternoon in the kayak at shell beach this last Saturday. I started at 2pm, left at sunset and made it home to catch the last parade. Not a bad afternoon.

The damming off of the MRGO has done wonders to the bass fishing that way. I grew up fishing the Bayou Bienvenue area and could count on one hand the amount of nice sized bass I caught in 20 or so years there. I've only been twice in the last 6 months, but caught at least 25 each trip, with quite a few reds and a few specks mixed in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smaug Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 173

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom