Alvin Kamara is [reported to be] holding out (MERGED with associated reports about trade) (2 Viewers)

I guess my question still remains, why was this shot the reason for 4 unexcused days of missing practice? Wouldn’t that be something the team knew about and wouldn’t fine him for?

It’s got to be that his agent tried to pull a power move and quickly got putback in his place. Kamara probably got talked into it and then when he realized Saints would look at trade value he told his Agent, that’s it I’m going back to practice.
This is what it seems like to me, too. I think Alvin's agent got a little big for his britches prior to getting the people's elbow from Loomis and Payton.

This is what it seems like to me, too. I think Alvin's agent got a little big for his britches prior to getting the people's elbow from Loomis and Payton.

Exactly what I thought as well. Im guessing his agent tried to push a little to hard and was quickly shown that it wouldn’t be tolerated.

AK talked to SP, got to practice and everyone can relax. This deal will get worked out before the season starts.

I'm almost certain Kamara is just focusing on football. I think its nothing more than him simply following the direction of his agent. Training camp starts, you show your stuff, prove you're back to 100 and then sit out. I think this is more on the organization to make it happen. I don't think they're shy of letting talent go. Kamara is not Ingram, but you never know what their breaking point is. I think a deal will get done. "Sorry in advance" is his way of saying this absence is all planned and there's a chance it can go south, but it's just the process.

This is dead on. He takes the offense 5 levels higher. He was extremely hobbled last year with a torn MCL and a bum ankle and still had to be accounted for in every gameplan.

Some of you need to get off house of highlights and quit the CMC fascination. He's a high usage guy on a god awful team and padded his stats. Congrats. Go watch AK's tape from the Seattle game last year since apparently many on here have short memories. He was so far beyond the best player on the field and it wasn't close. He isn't asking for as much as CMC (heinous overpay) and We need him

Our offense was fine before him and will be fine after him again. He's a great player and I'm glad he is a Saint, but we certainly don't need him.

If a deal can't get done, adrian peterson just became available. Lol

I know this was said as a joke but could the team formally known as the ‘Skins be engineering a trade for AK? They have full board of picks in 2021 and my I’m sure Snyder would love to bring in a talent like Kamara. Loomis is a strong believer in the “get something for a talented player today rather than lose him for nothing tomorrow”.

I know this was said as a joke but could the team formally known as the ‘Skins be engineering a trade for AK? They have full board of picks in 2021 and my I’m sure Snyder would love to bring in a talent like Kamara. Loomis is a strong believer in the “get something for a talented player today rather than lose him for nothing tomorrow”.

If there’s a team to send him to do it woul be a threat to us it’s the Washington Football Team.
I don’t really want him to go there for his sake. I’m a Kamara fan and I want what’s best for the team and Kamara. If it’s a trade it better be Jamal Adams level or better. And if he gets the deal done I’m happy for him and let’s go get it!

I
If there’s a team to send him to do it woul be a threat to us it’s the Washington Football Team.
I don’t really want him to go there for his sake. I’m a Kamara fan and I want what’s best for the team and Kamara. If it’s a trade it better be Jamal Adams level or better. And if he gets the deal done I’m happy for him and let’s go get it!
IF you trade Kamara to Washington it's for a first and Montez Sweat.

Ok, but SI joint inflammation? I wish the report was more specific. Did this happen while training, gym, practice? Is this a back problem that will get worse if he plays? The SI joint can cause lots of pain, unlike this non medically educated reporter states. I’m worried if it can get worse in the season, and once again he’s playing injured, yet Payton keeps feeding him the ball.

He had the same thing in training camp last year and it wasn't an issue during the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom