Video Alvin Kamara receives high praise from Dickerson (1 Viewer)

xDREWDATX

Rookie
Reaction score
I’ve heard the comparisons to Dickerson from analysts, but it’s different coming from the player himself.

He’s also convinced the Rams will meet us again and end our season whether it’s in New Orleans or LA. Let’s watch our boys prove him wrong.

I don’t understand how anyone could have any possible reason to think the Rams are better than the Saints. Other than DT, where are they supposedly better?

I think everyone is banking on them being unstoppable once Talib returns.

I’m banking on our D line getting even better once Davenport returns which I think is important when playing the Rams. Pressure Goff all game, hit him and get sacks when possible and we will beat them no matter where we play.

But that’s January talk - for now, let’s beat the chaps off the Cowboys.

I don’t understand how anyone could have any possible reason to think the Rams are better than the Saints. Other than DT, where are they supposedly better?
He played for the Rams. He's one of the greatest players they've had. He's at every game.

He played for the Rams. He's one of the greatest players they've had. He's at every game.

Yeah, but he’s just one of many that refuses to admit the Saints can beat the Rams in the playoffs. Thursday morning, Eisen, Warner, Irvin, and Mariucci ALL picked the Rams as NFC champs. None of these analysts can give a good reason why anyone should believe the Rams will beat the Saints.

Rankins says not so fast about them being decidedly better than us at the DT position.

Dickerson is a Rams homer.

Other than DT, where are they supposedly better?

You mean other than Aaron Donald RUSHING THE PASSER. Their D sure isn't better (not even Donald) at stopping the run (Rams 5.2 ypc allowed, Saints 3.6), or keeping points off the board (Rams 25.6 ppg, Saints 23.3 ppg) , or team D sacks (Rams 29, Saints 30), or on 3rd down (Rams 42%, Saints 38%), or 4th down (Rams 64%, Saints 48%), or yards per game (Rams 372.5, Saints 358.9). Both Defenses have 10 INTs. Rams pass D allows 101.6 passer rating and the Saints D 101.7.

Yeah, but he’s just one of many that refuses to admit the Saints can beat the Rams in the playoffs. Thursday morning, Eisen, Warner, Irvin, and Mariucci ALL picked the Rams as NFC champs. None of these analysts can give a good reason why anyone should believe the Rams will beat the Saints.
I think they're just making a case for them. Dickerson is the only one that is outright cheering for the Rams.

Rankins says not so fast about them being decidedly better than us at the DT position.

It’s closer than any of these analysts will ever admit. It’s still the only area you could point to and say the Rams are better.

Coaches - Saints
QB - Saints
RB - Saints
WR - Saints
TE - Saints
O-line - Saints
DE - Saints
DT - Rams
LB - Saints
CB - Saints
S - Saints
K - Saints
P - This one merits debate. But really, it’s Saints.

I think an argument for WR could be made, with or without Kupp.

It will be interesting to see how the Rams do against Chicago in a few weeks. If the Saints hold on to the #1 seed, there is a good chance Chicago (#3 seed) would go to LA (#2 seed) for the Divisional playoff game. The Rams might not even make it to play the Saints in that scenario.

We gave them a reason to doubt by letting the Rams get back in the game in the 2nd half of our game. Until we actually play them again, it's all speculation at this point. We just have to keep winning.

It will be interesting to see how the Rams do against Chicago in a few weeks. If the Saints hold on to the #1 seed, there is a good chance Chicago (#3 seed) would go to LA (#2 seed) for the Divisional playoff game. The Rams might not even make it to play the Saints in that scenario.
Of course, that assumes the Bears (#3 seed) whips the #6 seed in the Wildcard Round... and the Saints beat the #4 or #5 seed winner in the Divisional round.

Still lots of football left to be played, but if the Saints can secure the #1 seed, I love our chances of going to the Superbowl.

I’d love to see the Rams play at Soldier Field in the divisional round. It’s not very likely, but it would be nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom