Speculation Alvin Kamara to the Chiefs...? (1 Viewer)

Look, Kamara is wasting away here. They don’t know how to use him, and obviously this new and improved raiders offense isn’t allowing him to show his skill set. So, why not trade him. I’m sure the Walrus could figure out how to get yards out of Kamara

Look, Kamara is wasting away here. They don’t know how to use him, and obviously this new and improved raiders offense isn’t allowing him to show his skill set. So, why not trade him. I’m sure the Walrus could figure out how to get yards out of Kamara
because if you trade him, then we are a worse team, no ifs and or buts about it.. its not even debateable...

I do see a trade, and I see Kamara pushing it. Kamara has a reputation for being very bright, and he seems to know how bad this organization is. I think he wants out. And I can't blame him.

honestly tho, could the chiefs even afford Kamara with Mahommes contract? they will also need some WRs. If thery are gonna have to sacrifice defensive players for cap reasons, it'll be for WR, not RB.

The article is just what the writer would like to see happen more than anything based on reality. Chiefs RB Isaiah Pacheco has produced really well since his rookie year last year as a 7th rounder. He has several 90-100 yard games under 20 carries, 4.7 career ypc and has really good receiving ability.

Kamara offers more playmaking as a receiver but the Chiefs aren’t lacking a starting RB or RB depth at all. They’ll be able to re-sign Pacheco at half of Kamara’s salary.

They need more productive receivers really bad. Their WR corps is practically nonexistent after Rashee Rice. It would’ve been a better speculation article for the writer to propose a Thomas trade but that still isn’t based on intel.

While yes, this article is purely speculation, I could see it happening, more to the point of AK demanding a trade. He is not going to win a championship in New Orleans and he is on the downside of his career. However, in the right system, with the right coach, AK could shine. DA doesn't know how to use him and I don't care what new OC and assistants come in, I would want out. You've got Kendre Miller on your heals, a bloated contract that the Saints would like to lose so they can get younger players in and again, no hope of going to a Super Bowl.

I could see him in Kansas City, Buffalo or Baltimore.

No one is trading for Kamara, he is heading into year 8. Now if he were released from the Saints I can see him playing there.

As for MT, he is this years version of Landry. He's done. I love him but injuries ruined his abilities. I think.him and drew were that perfect match. Quick short passes caught in tight windows, just ahead the defense ability to fully cover the play.

There used yo be a yappin' yardbarker next door, but they got divorced, so she kept the house and he done took the dog

If he leaves I'd be happy for him to go there. He could win a ring!

I believe Shaheed is a RFA after this season.
ERFA - he can't do anything other than on sign with the Saints next year.

And the OP 'source' is just yer basic trash speculation piece. I see our resident pessimists are lapping it up, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom