And Schaub chokes again! (1 Viewer)

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
He throws a pick again....ending the drive which would have won it for the Texans....oh well...

the only thing he's good for is throwing picks and givoing his team a better draft pick:ezbill:

lol schaub shows flashes of brilliance, then shows flashes of hawt garbage. He will never be an elite qb, he'll only ever be decent / good. He also has one of the worst pocket presence's that i have ever seen.

Texans are terrible, i'm guessing kubitrash should be gone as well.

Texans are the most inconsistent team in the NFL in the last 5 years. I'm tired of hearing every year about how this is the year that the Texans (and 49ers) will be playoff/SB contenders.

Is there a more 'Jekyll & Hyde' team out there than the Chargers???

They must be a bookmakers nightmare! :scared:

He's getting quite good at choking.

Is there a more 'Jekyll & Hyde' team out there than the Chargers???

They must be a bookmakers nightmare! :scared:

Who saw Palmer going 269 and 4 TDs today?

No one.

No Ocho.
No T.O.

He throws a pick again....ending the drive which would have won it for the Texans....oh well...

The funny thing is that Saint hating Colin Cowpatty says again and again that Tebow cannot play in this league and when put in a situation like today he would flame out. He compares the guy to Aaron Rodgers and other veterans and then says his lack of experience has nothing to do with whether or not he struggles. I don't know if Tebow will be a long-term starter and I really don't care but it is funny to see Mr. Cowpatty be soooo wrong so often.

Maybe those dudes are the real problem there. :scratch: :hihi:

They are IMO, overhyped, and over the hill.. when they are in Palmer forces passes to them because of their reputation, even if they're covered.

Without them he's afforded the luxury of playing an efficient game in which he can go through his reads, and make the smart decisions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom