another AK workout ive never seen before (1 Viewer)

AK is a special player. He showed off his incredible workouts last year too. It's cute and even awe inspiring, but the second he gets an injury it means nothing (duh). So this is all cool, but all I'm worried about is him staying healthy all season.

After the Seattle game last season he looked ready to take that leap to arguably the best weapon in the NFL. Then, he hurt his ankle prior to the Jacksonville game and while still pretty damn good, wasn't at his top potential.

AK is a special player. He showed off his incredible workouts last year too. It's cute and even awe inspiring, but the second he gets an injury it means nothing (duh). So this is all cool, but all I'm worried about is him staying healthy all season.

After the Seattle game last season he looked ready to take that leap to arguably the best weapon in the NFL. Then, he hurt his ankle prior to the Jacksonville game and while still pretty damn good, wasn't at his top potential.
I am not really understanding why you posted this. Isn't that statement true for every player? At least to the extent that any significant injury can render a player's off-season prep worthless. The fact that this guy is putting in some serious work should be something we laud. It just feels like you're gray clouding a silver lining. Or am I misreading it?

Last edited:
I am not really understanding why you posted this. Isn't that statement true for every player? At least to the extent that any significant injury can render a player's off-season prep worthless. The fact that this guy is putting in some serious work should be something we laud. It just feels like you're gray clouding a silver lining. Or am I misreading it?
I think you're misreading it. Especially because I may have been the biggest stan of Kamara last season on this board when it felt like the whole board turned on him because he wasn't the splashy AK that we are used to.

If my post came off as critical or Debbie Downer then I apologize for the bad semantics. Basically, my overall point is I just want him to stay healthy. While I appreciate his awesome looking workout videos, my only care for him is staying healthy so he can be the special player I believe he is and prove to many on here that he is NOT expendable and absolutely worth the big contract he will ask for.

Speaking from experience, swinging kettlebells do NOT feel good smashing into any body part, so he has even more incentive to stay balanced.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom