Antonio Bryant (49ers) arrested (1 Viewer)

GameBreaker

Underrated
Reaction score
<a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2671082">story</a>

Whats up with these athletes resisting arrest? Weary (OT from Texans) was tazed a few weeks ago for resisting arrest. Do these guys think they are above the law?

OP
GameBreaker

GameBreaker

Underrated
Reaction score
Yeah, can't say I would be that irresponsible but I can see where your coming from. I just hope he didn't mess up the Lambo.

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not the first time Bryant has shown a lack of maturity. Wasn't he the one that had a run-in with Parcells?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Buccaneers don’t rule out using Antonio Brown as KR/PR Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Buccaneers will use more four-receiver sets to accommodate Antonio Brown Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ndcc N/S Arians says Antonio Brown “looks fantastic” first day in Bucs practice Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 38
Saint Kamara Could Antonio Brown dismantle a promising season for the Bucs? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 43
Antonio Brown officially signs with the Buccaneers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints' Cam Jordan takes shot at Antonio Brown: 'He's got to get to Week 9' SR News Page Articles 0
NFL, Buccaneers will be monitoring pending sexual assault lawsuit against Antonio Brown Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Report: Bucs reach deal with Antonio Brown, to debut Week 9 vs. Saints SR News Page Articles 0
St. Aaron N/S Antonio Brown to visit Bucs [Updated: reached a deal] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 99
Joel Meyers & Antonio Daniels on the hiring of Stan Van Gundy on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - October 22, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pete Carroll elaborates on potential Antonio Brown interest Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Pete Carroll on Antonio Brown: “We’ll see what happens” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB Ravens plan to sign Dez Bryant to Practice Squad Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
Steve Gleason to appear on tonight’s Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Who should be Fox Game of The Week: Saints/Bears or Seahawks/49ers? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22