Any have experience with Amazon Flex delivery? (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seems this service is not available in the Baton Rouge area and I absolutely hate. Nothing comes on time and Amazon gives the same damn lies when you complain about it. I'm really on the verge of cancelling Prime if Amazon can't keep their end of the bargain up (not selling my stock though).

Anyone else have dealings with the service?

Not sure what Amazon Flex is vs Amazon Prime? but I've pretty much always had Prime deliveries come right on time.

Not sure what Amazon Flex is vs Amazon Prime? but I've pretty much always had Prime deliveries come right on time.

Me too. Damn near every day something shows up from Amazon right on time and just as ordered. It's gotten to the point that we've started having some items delivered to job sites to save on time and effort for shopping.

Just today we had all of the light bulbs, ac filters, door stops and a bunch of cabinet knobs delivered to a house we're finishing.

If I had run to Home Depot it would have take half a day and cost more. Instead, Amazon on Tuesday gets delivered to the job site half an hour from the office about 10am today.

I think the only time I’ve had something delivered by Flex delivery was on Christmas Eve. Last week was the first time I remember Amazon delivering something late to my place.

Just today we had all of the light bulbs, ac filters, door stops and a bunch of cabinet knobs delivered to a house we're finishing.

We have light bulb depot in New Orleans (no lie). They deliver and they are awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom