Anybody paying attention to LSU BBall so far? (1 Viewer)

Whew! Big sigh of relief after that final horn.
Geaux Tigers! :9:

A win is a win. I’ll take it.

I'll take it...still gotta win when you play bad

I don't understand not posting up Reid. They could have gotten PSU one big man in foul trouble early

Penn St was ranked #44 in the NET rankings...by far the highest ranked team we have played (Liberty is next and is about 83)

There is no doubt we played a bad game and still won against a decently ranked team

If they learn from this, it can be beneficial to their season

LSU playing 6-0 Wake Forest for the Emerald Coast Classic championship. Another slow start for LSU but they have really picked it up. They are leading 21-11 after a 15-0 run capped by 3 straight 3 pointers. Unlike last night they aren't settling...the 3s are wide open after breaking down the defense by driving the ball

And just like that....poof.....LSU forgets how to score.

Nice little run to close out the half.

Thar's because I started watching.
So I went back to watching the football game, then the BBall team started scoring again.
Just wondering…how much Saints football have you watched this year?

Thar's because I started watching.
So I went back to watching the football game, then the BBall team started scoring again.
Why must you always do these things? :hihi:

Wake Forest averages 86 points a game and their lowest score this season is 77 so it wasn't just a couple fluke games and we held them to 21 in the first half. Good defense is more consistent than good offense. Last night we settled instead of working the ball inside and tonight we are turning the ball over too much....both are correctable and both won't necessarily cost you the game when your defense is really good

Just got the leading scorer for WF a 3rd foul with 16 left in the 2nd half and they are leaving him in. Gotta take it right at him on offense

LSU is taking it to LaRavia. 4th foul now.

LSU is taking it to LaRavia. 4th foul now.
Was about to post that. Stupid on Fudge for the taunting tho

Love the attitude and emotion...gotta temper it a bit. That's 2 behavioral techs now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom