Anyone playing Hades? This game is mad addictive. (1 Viewer)

Maybe? Theseus kicks my butt routinely right now
I think each one requires six Ambrosia. Most of those you get from cranking up the Heat after beating Hades. I suggest loading up on as many Boons as you can, minus Hermes. And hope you get a Duo Boon. Most of those are boss melters. And focus all your Mirror upgrades on increasing Boon percentages.

I had no idea there were companions.
They're really just special keepsakes you can equipt. Not really helpful by the time you're able to get them unless you're playing high heat. Plus they're pretty much single use per run.

Got to Hades for the first time last night, and almost beat him (just got a little impatient/sloppy). Had a pretty good build with the Rail Gun (which I normally don't use). It's nice to be able to just lob grenades and keep running around.

From the same company that did Bastion and Transistor so of course it'll be good hah

Thought I defeated Hades last night... but then he got another full bar of health and promptly sent me home! Not cool, dad.

Finally defeated Hades... but that isn't the end? Does the game ever end?

$19.99 on PS store until Jan 8th.

So, you're telling me I should get this....

It won the Hugo award for games beating out Animal Crossing, New Horizons, Blaseball, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Spiritfarer and The Last of Us: Part 2.

yes.

One thousand percent. I'm very picky about the games I play and I rarely get hooked on them, but this is one of the few. I got an email from Nintendo about my time played last week: 82 hours this year and 44 last. More than triple any other title.

Go for it, I was skeptical but I've had a ton of fun. Also, try not to look too much up, just let the game unfold on its own.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom