Anzalone feels unwanted (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't seem likely all things considered, especially with our cap situation, that we will keep him. That being said I wish Anzalone the best in free agency and for the rest of his career.

Looks like Tarzan, unfortunately also has brain like Tarzan.
Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane lol

maybe if he Made A Play he would be wanted. He was victimized more times than not in games and that was rough not getting on that fumble in the endzone. Any other player would have made that play.It’syour job as a player to put yourself in demand by making plays. Don’t go crying on a podcast like it’s the saints fault you can’t keep your job.

I can feel where he's coming from. Take a step back for a moment and think about it from a player's perspective. Yeah, they're not all created equal. But man, you put work in year after year and a few injuries derail a lot of the good you've done. And you always believe in yourself or you wouldn't be doing what you're doing at the level you're doing it... And then the team goes a different direction. Nothing "more" you could've did. They simply upgraded and you're a back up now.

I know they get paid well, but damn. That's gotta be tough.

He doesn't have that pop at the line of scrimmage but is a more than capable in pass coverage. Kwon Alexander like Davis is always in attack mode and even with his injury is worth more of an investment than Anzalone based of impact alone.

If you had to pick between two linebackers with injury history who would you go with, neither can command big money in the open market.

I remember my father and I getting into many arguments over this guy. He was never onboard with him since the first game in 2017. It took about 2 years for me to agree with him, but this year has proved that he doesn't belong at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom