Are the Saints planning to tank in 2023? (1 Viewer)

dvdman

All-Pro
Reaction score
With the lack of coaching changes and obvious plan to remain status quo in 2023.
Are the Saints planning a tank in 2023
for top tier QB? No one wants to believe it actually happens (tanking) but we know it does. I sure hope i’m wrong but lack of changes is extremely discouraging.

Wow.

Really?

No... This FO was under the impression last offseason that this team was a contender after losing their HOF Coach and QB in back to back years... You know what's changed since then?

NadaDamnThang

The consistent winners in the NFL are built on high level QBing and Coaching.... We have neither.... This FO is either delusional, or is just hoping to field a .500 or so team to keep fans mildly interested.

Any team that has been proven to tank should have the owner forced to sell the team and anyone in the front office/coaching staff complisent in it suspended for life with no chance to be re-instated.
I agree but unfortunately it’s very hard to prove.

No... This FO was under the impression last offseason that this team was a contender after losing their HOF Coach and QB in back to back years... You know what's changed since then?

NadaDamnThang

The consistent winners in the NFL are built on high level QBing and Coaching.... We have neither.... This FO is either delusional, or is just hoping to field a .500 or so team to keep fans mildly interested.
My friends, I hate that it had to be like this, but we've truly found what unites us all.

NadaDamnThang

Well said. And twenty years ago, a lot of us could talk ourselves into believing that if we could hang around .500, and enough things broke our way, just maybe we could sneak into the playoffs.

But it's not 20 years ago. We've been to the mountain top, we know what it takes to get there, and we can see that it's a looooong way away from where we're currently sitting.

They even don't have to "Try" to tank.

When a HC says he didn't have time to prepare for a football season that's a red flag.

SP retired around this time last year...DA was hired first week of February last year. guy went through an entire draft ...everything...smh lol

Keep in mind folks...this team COULD be worse next season injuries or no injuries the more DA puts his .283 mitts on it.

Yes they are. I'm just not sure they know it. :mad1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom