Are we going to talk about that thing that no one's talking about (1 Viewer)

Talk about it all you want, but it still won't change a damn thing.

Talk about it all you want, but it still won't change a damn thing.

Only by not discussing it will it stay the same.

I read it on the internet. True story.

So...uhhhh...about that thing...look, I think...ummm...I understand that no one reaaalllllly wants to talk about it, but I feel, well I mean to say, we gotta do it at some point...right?

I'm not afraid or worried or happy or too excited or too angry or too indifferent or too...whatever to talk about it, I mean at this point, we're just talking about it. I know how I feel about this thing, and I'm sure I could guess how you're feeling about this thing. But why guess? Let's talk about...unless we don't want to...and that's fine too. But, I mean, we all feel some type of way about this thing! Because it's just so...well I don't have to say it, you all know...you get how it is and isn't effecting all of us whether it's directly or indirectly doing so doesn't matter. Perhaps it doesn't effect you at all, but you know what? I bet you still have an opinion on this thing, amirite?

Like I said before, I'm ready to talk about it...and damn it, Superchuck...don't you dare try to discuss it in PMs with me! It was brought to EE and that's where we should talk about it! Alright..so [breathes out in relief] Let's do this. I guess someone has to go first. Someone has to push it out there. Fine, I'll do it. Here goes...

Guido, this is crazy right? [half chuckling] This thing is...man, go ahead, you're better with words than I am.

I agree.... wait... what were we talking about again?

I figured the usual outrage stuff that only a true non-sheeple would understand.

So, I shared something that upset me.

You think you're clever, don't you? Talking about talking about the thing we're not talking about.

let's do the conjunctions song instead...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ODGA7ssL-6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

you-cant-handle-the-truth.jpg

Wait, I just found out and I'm speechless!

I was actually going to talk about it, heck I even got it out to show you, so here it is. Wait....wha...where'd I put it? MAN, My wife's alway moving it around, putting it where it doesn't belong, I gotta go find it again.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Everyone seems to be talking around it. No one wants to talk about it. Whether we talk around it now or talk about it later, if we don't do something about it, it will surely come back to haunt us. Then everyone will be asking why we didn't talk about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom