Are we still in "win now" mode? (1 Viewer)

Is there really any team in the NFL that doesn’t want to win now? I’m pretty sure that every organization goes into the season wanting to win it all.

Yep.
Hopefully it works out better in the next couple of years than it has in our last few. (Postseason, I care not about regular season)

This year I’ll be happy if we just don’t flat out stink. Our qb situation. Our secondary. Our O line. The Bucs. The cap. Not feeling too good about any of it.
Hey if we tank at least we will have a high pick for the first time in a long time. If we don’t trade it away tonight.

Payton took this team to the NFCCG in his first season, with an overhauled roster that didn’t seem overly impressive at the start of that year. Does he really strike anybody as the kind of person who isn’t always in win-now mode?

We had Drew Brees. We are a .500 team at best. People who think we are a playoff team or super bowl contender are in for a big let down year

Absolutely! The team is still loaded. The FO has been planning for this for years while fans are still crying the sky is falling.

We lost a lot on defense. Our best pass rusher. Our best run stuffer. A starting lb. his backup. A starting corner. Our other corner could be suspended 4-6 games.

Still loaded with talent. Sure, we have holes, but still loaded.

And we didn’t even draft a corner in the first. What do you think is going to happen when we run P-Rob and PJ out there as our starting corners for 4-6 weeks?

And we didn’t even draft a corner in the first. What do you think is going to happen when we run P-Rob and PJ out there as our starting corners for 4-6 weeks?
I actually wanted a lb that could cover a TE but would have been happy with a CB. I thought we needed some D line help, but that could have waited for the 3rd or 4th round.

Based on the latest news that we have heard and the statements put out by Mickie Loomis. I am not surprised by this to be honest. Any thoughts?
Would have helped if you explained what you are trying to get at. What was said that caught your attention and what was the conclusion you came to?

Would have helped if you explained what you are trying to get at. What was said that caught your attention and what was the conclusion you came to?
Go listen to Loomis entire press conference from yesterday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom