As I said before , We need a Cut Throat Owner ! (1 Viewer)

She has never owned anything that she had to work hard enough to care about. She has no idea what its like running a business or a franchise. She married into success, she didnt bring it with her into the marriage.

This franchise is melting. An no one is at the wheel to start the process of cooling this off and moving it in a different direction. Gayle is in Kentucky, Loomis is delusional and used the last wish he had from the genie in a bottle years and years ago. Allen is literally the 3rd worst HC in the history of the NFL at 5 years.

Weve reached a full on crisis in this organization.

She needs to do what her husband did when he hired someone (Jim Finks) who knows the game and let him rebuild this mess.

Mrs Benson is a very nice woman and it may hurt her decision making. These coaches and QB must go ! I don’t wanna hear about injuries.
No what we need is someone to come in and whoo her that knows how to run a football team!
if she’s not to old to be whoo’d

I am sure she is a very nice person but does she really care about owning a "winning" football team? Is she even involved with any aspect of this thing? All fair questions and what we have seen so far are probably not the answers as fans we hope to hear.

Seems like we have a locked-in front office of fat cats who know there isn't anyone sitting above them that cares enough to walk in and make heads roll so there is simply 0 motivation to make changes or do what needs to be done to win. job security is a horrible thing when it comes to these positions.

Let's face it this team is a complete mess and may not be worth watching for some years to come. We may find ourselves becoming the Aints once again.

Of which of her moves as an owner are you most impressed thus far?
She's made sure the Saints stay in NOLA. For all the moaning and groaning, that counts for a lot. She's actually been pretty hands off, which I prefer. We've all seen how it turns out with an overly meddling owner.

Going with Allen was a mistake. The question is will they correct it when the season ends? I think she will. Whether that means making a decision on Loomis, who knows. What I hope happens is she talks to Loomis about cleaning house, and if that isn't something he wants to do, then she can fire him and look for a GM ready to do the house cleaning.

It also might be that she's entrusted someone else to can Loomis, that being Dennis Lauscha. If Lauscha has the authority to do so from Gayle, I hope he decides they've seen enough.

She is a PR prop. She doesn’t have the authority to make football decisions ( though she is technically the majority owner ) It’s not like she’s “hands off “ either. She literally cannot do a thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom